Chapter 20

(Y/N's POV)

As Vaggie and I were walking back, we began to talk about a lot of things. I was weird to have these conversations with her, but I think it helped more than harmed me.

"So, what has it been like living with Alastor?" Vaggie asked me.

I looked at her with a smile on my face.

"It was not the best at first... I thought that he would have killed me eventually. He was confused by me, Why his attacks had no effect on me. Turns out, I have near the same powers as him, to which he grew a tad threatened... then he made that stupid contract with me... was it due to fear or does he actually like me? I guess a bit of both?? Alastor grew more protective of me, especially after my father raping me... There were days that Alastor would have me in his arms, strung over me like a depressed teddy bear. His face would lay on my shoulders, and he seemed nearly lifeless, while he would just be in near tears just holding me." I stopped for a moment.

Talking about the past events between Alastor and I, made me realize...

"I think Alastor really does care about me Vaggie... I don't think this is apart of a evil plan. I think he made that contract, just to keep me around... so I couldn't get away from him."

I stopped to think for a moment longer. It took me a while to finally come to terms with what was actually going on... I sighed.

"He loves me Vaggie..." I spoke.

Vaggie looked at me with worried eyes. She rubbed my back to comfort me.

"Its okay, even if he does love you, it doesn't mean you have to stay with him..." Vaggie replied.

I nodded in response.

"I have a contract with him." I spoke softly.

"We can put an end to the contract, somehow. If that is what you want." Vaggie mentioned.

I looked to the ground, is that what I actually want? I raised my head and nodded lightly.

by this time, we were at the doors of the hotel. I sighed for a moment.

"Its okay Y/N, take your time." Vaggie reassured me, as she rubbed my back.

I took a deep breath in and smiled lightly, as I creaked the door open slowly. Vaggie and I crept in, closing the door behind us. We got a slight bit closer to Alastor, whose back was facing us. I then seen Angel and Charlie both come out of blackholes. I gasped lightly.

"Sorry I couldn't kill you both, but my love would hate me for doing so.... At least this way, I can beg for her forgiveness." Alastor spoke out.

I started to walk forward more, Vaggie grabbed my arm... That did not stop me from voicing my thoughts.

"Beg for forgiveness?" I spoke.

Alastor turned around, with fear in his eyes. He flinched as he seen me standing there. Vaggie held onto me firmly. 

"Oh, Hello there darling" Alastor spoke with an anxious tone.

I glared at Alastor as I freed myself from Vaggie's grip. I walked up to about ten feet away from Alastor. 

"Care to explain what happened here, Alastor?" I asked.

Alastor was tense.

"Ah, uhm..." Alastor couldn't get a word out.

My glare grew more intense.

"That's what I thought..." I spoke.

I took one step forward.

"Don't come any closer my dear, you'll surely regret it." Alastor's voice rumbled throughout the room.

I froze for a moment.

"or else what?" I asked.

Alastor's face grew dark.

"or they all die, my sweet Y/N." He growled.

I felt my face go paler. I gnashed my teeth.

"No!" I yelled.

Alastor flinched lightly.

"What do you mean no?" He barked.

I took a deep breath in.

"You will not kill them, and you will no longer be the puppet master in my life..." I spoke out.

Alastor froze.

"And what makes you think that you can stop me?" He asked.

I looked to the ground, then smirked. I snapped my fingers and engulfed my body in blue magic. 

"I don't need to step forward to harm you." I mentioned.

Alastor chuckled. 

"Oh, don't make me laugh y/n. You know that we are evenly matched." Alastor chuckled harder after he spoke.

I grew a Cheshire smile, as I snapped my fingers. I trapped Alastor in blue magic... but He blew it away with his red magic. In this moment, Vaggie ran around to Charlie and Angel. Alastor didn't notice her.

"Come on Y/N, you know that I will win this, one way or another. Just give up now.... Come to me, and we can go home. Doesn't that sound better? I can show you the love that your heart desires." Alastor tried to speak to me.

But I wasn't gonna listen. 

"That doesn't settle what has happened here today." I yelled.

Alastor started to walk towards me.

"I know what you want Y/N, stop fighting me." Alastor spoke.

I started to back away from Alastor. That is when I seen Vaggie, jumping up, about to attack Alastor. She struck his left arm with her sphere. Alastor shot his head to look at Vaggie. He shot his arm over and snatched Vaggie by the throat. 

"Now, this is who I REALLY want to kill." Alastor spoke.

I began to run over to try and save Vaggie. Alastor shot his head towards me as I was about to hit him. He grabbed me by the throat. 

"What are you going to do Y/n? tell me? You know that the only way to save your friends, is to obey me." Alastor spoke.

I shook my head as best as I could. Alastor gnashed his teeth.

"I will kill them, don't underestimate me!" Alastor yelled.

I was wheezing, his grip was growing stronger.

"I-I get that... y-you l-love me Al... But y-ou can't j-just kill m-y fam-ily and get away w-with it..." I managed to spit out.

Alastor's grip grew softer on my throat, until he let go of my throat all together. He dropped Vaggie too. Alastor grabbed my shoulders. He fell to his knees.

"So if you know I love you, then why would you put me through this!" Alastor yelled.

I looked at him, confused.

"Put you through what? You are the one preventing me from seeing my friends??" I mentioned.

Alastor sighed.

"I want your heart, your soul, all your thoughts and your desires.... I want them all to myself." Alastor whimpered.

I tried to push him away from me. but Alastor wouldn't let go.

"I could kill them all right now, Y/N, I know you know I would." Alastor spoke.

I stayed silent. I looked at Alastor, then Angel and Charlie, then lastly, Vaggie... Everyone was not looking too well in this moment. Alastor stood up.

"I have a proposal." Alastor said, while looking me in the eyes.

I sighed.

"and that is?" I spoke.

Alastor's smirk grew back to full size.

"Well, we don't have to fight, Every life in this room will be spared, but, that's only if you will do a little something for me?" Alastor announced.

"and that is?" I asked.

"No! Y/n! Don't fall for it!" Vaggie, Charlie, and Angel all yelled together.

I flinched. Alastor chuckled, as he snapped his fingers. Vaggies, Charlies, and Angels mouths were covered by the back magic. I stared at them with concern.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Alastor chuckled lightly.

"I am merely silencing them for a moment, so that they don't interfere with your choices." Alastor mentioned.

I gnashed my teeth.

"so what is it you want from me?" I asked.

Alastor's smile shone. 

"I'll keep your friends alive, only if you sell your soul to me. Forever being mine, and only mine."

I froze.

What the hell do I do now?

A/N:

"you're internal souls enslavement~~"