Chapter 17

(Alastor's POV)

As I closed the door, I felt Y/N's body fall limp as she past out in my arms. I felt no regrets. I have been waiting for the moment that Y/N would be mine, and only mine. It filled my dark soul with such delight. I knew that Y/N would be upset as soon as she wakes up, so, I will enjoy this for as long as I possibly can.

I strolled down the streets of hell, holding my favorite demon in my hands. My Cheshire smile was plastered onto my face, as if it were painted onto a porcelain doll.  I have never felt such joy in my life.

I looked around, watching as all the demons around me scattered. Is it possible they think that I am in a vicious mood? I am carrying a demon that is fast asleep? I chuckled at such a sight. They look more scared in this moment, than any other time. It boosted my good mood, into something more grand. My smile grew to its peek.  I started to dance and spin around, while humming my tunes in the middle of town. Eventually continuing my path home. 

-Time Skip-

As I got home, I took a large breath of the outside air into my lungs. Soon, Y/N will awake from her current slumber... and her mood will deeply affect mine. I sighed lightly before I took a grasp of the door handle, slowly twisting the knob. I twisted until I heard a small click, which followed by a creak of the door hinges as I opened the door. I almost threw the door off  its hinges from how fast I opened the door. 

"Home, sweet Home." I whispered to myself.

I stood a moment, looking inside my organized mudroom.

I soon broke my stiff stance and walked into the mudroom, closing the door behind me. I kicked off my shoes, and lightly jogged up my staircase. As I got to the top of the first set of stairs, I sighed lightly. I knew what was coming up next. I didn't mind telling Y/N that Charlie never wanted to see her again. It was the fact that I had to face her reaction afterwards that had me so nervous. 

I continued at the same pace up the rest off the stairs, down the hallway, and into the master bedroom. I walked over towards the bed, flicking the covers up, and placing Y/N onto the bed. I lifted her shirt up just enough to show her full stomach, to check how bad Charlie had hurt her. Y/N's stomach was black and purple. I took a deep breath in and sighed. 

"Charlie should have never touched my darling little fawn..." I growled to myself. 

I noticed that the black and purple bruise wasn't just on her stomach, It continued up to her chest. I gnashed my teeth, my hands turned to fists. Charlie shouldn't have touched her... why didn't I stop her? I placed my hand on the wound. I gnashed my teeth more aggressively. Why did I let this pass? I could've killed the princess for doing this. I could've done something to avenge my love. 

A moment later, Y/N's eyes cracked open... shoot, I woke her up. I choked on my breath, and began to cough. 

(Y/N's POV)

I began to wake up from my nap, to be startled by aggressive coughing. I shot my eyes open and seen Alastor choking. I gasped.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

Alastor nodded in response. 

"I startled myself, when you opened your eyes my dear." Alastor spoke.

I giggled lightly. 

"Oh, I see... because that definitely explains why my shirt is pushed up?" I mentioned.

Alastor's pale face turned crimson red, as he grabbed my shirt to pull it back down. 

"So I assume that you didn't want me to see you taking advantage of me?" I spoke.