Chapter 12

(Y/N's POV)

As Angel was holding me in his arms, all I could feel was the tension between both men in the room. I sat still and held my breath. Alastor started to walk forward, dragging Charlie along with him. Angel began to back away, and turned to hide me behind himself. I snuggled myself into angel to hide myself better, but that only made Alastor more angry. Alastor ripped Charlies grasp off of him. Angel then dropped me onto the couch, jumping over it after he dropped me. He stood in front of it. Alastor walked up to Angel and grabbed him by the shoulders.

"I would move to the side and just let me take her if I were you." Alastor's voice rumbled throughout the room. 

Angel stood for a moment longer. Out of the blue, Angel punched Alastor in the face, knocking Al to the floor. I jumped onto my knee's and looked over the couch. Charlie ran over to aid Alastor on the floor. Her head spiked up towards Angel.

"WHAT THE FUCK ANGEL?!" Charlie and I cried out in sync.

Angel shrugged his shoulders.

"The fucker deserved it. I am here to protect my best friend, not fuck a straight man..." Angel mentioned.

Alastor was still sitting on the floor, which is not like him... I was curious to what he was doing, but not too curious. I got up from the couch, and walked out of the room.

(Angel's POV)

I Watched as Y/N walked out the room, I wonder what she is up to? I looked back towards the two demons in front of me. Alastor was on the ground, but he didn't look like he was in any sort of pain. He seemed more upset by Y/N walking out of the room... Alastor then got back up, brushing himself off. He looked towards Charlie, which then Charlie immediately hugged him. My jaw dropped on its own. The Radio Demon was allowing someone to hug him, besides Y/N? That was the most shocking moment of this whole ordeal... I heard a muffled sniffle come from his direction. Which made my jaw lower even farther down. What is this? Alastor is crying? What a pathetic demon... Especially since he has striked fear throughout all of hell. Alastor, The Radio Demon, is crying over another demon.... He has no heart, no soul, no sympathy, no remorse... but now he is hung up on some random demon? I know Y/N is my best friend.... But there is nothing special about her, she is just the same as all the other sinners in this fiery pit. Alastor finally stood on his own two feet, and turned towards me. His face was red, but his eyes were even redder. Tears tainted his grey skin, as he took a deep breath. He grabbed me by the collar.

"What the hell did you do to her!?" Alastor growled.

Charlie started to freak out in the background.

"Al! Don't hurt him!" Charlie yelled.

She continued to yell various things of the same structure. Alastor's grip grew stronger on my collar, as he ignored Charlies calls and cries.

"Well? are you going to speak up?? or am I going to have to pry your vocal chords out of your puny chest?" Alastor's voice grew darker. 

I took a huge gulp of saliva, before I wheezed out my answer:

"I have done nothing but support her own choices..."

Alastor didn't like the response I gave, so he threw me across the room. Instead of falling on the floor, I landed on my feet with one arm supporting my stance. I slid a ways back. As soon as I stopped sliding back, I sprinted towards Alastor. That fucker wasn't going to get away with throwing me... And he sure as hell won't go near Y/N without a fight. I ran towards him, I raised my arm as my hand turned to a fist. I ran, I jumped onto, and over the couch. I flew toward Alastor, and punched him directly in the face, which sent him flying across the room. He didn't fall this time, he landed on his feet, much like how I landed. I looked at Alastor, He looked at me. I was smiling evilly. I examined his face: nose bleeding, black eye... I was relieved that I did some damage, not as much as I would have hoped, but enough to keep me satisfied. Alastor started to walk towards me, He was gleaming with a red glow. This time, he wasn't playing any games. Charlie stepped in between us.