Chapter 3

(Y/N POV)

Vaggie and Charlie were checking me, head to toe, soon seeing my wrists. Blood was still seeping out of my wrists. Charlie ran to grab the first aid kit. Charlie and Vaggie were cleaning my cuts out, but they both froze after revealing what was under the blood staining my skin.

"What?" I asked.

Charlie grabbed my wrists.

"Y/n, did he stab you with his nails?" She asked.

I nodded. Charlie looked choked. I was confused... I looked at my wrists, to see that my skin was turning black.

"Oh shit what's going on?" I asked.

Vaggie and Charlie looked at each other with the same panicked look.

"He is trying to take control of you.. " Vaggie mentioned.

I shot my eyes open.

I flicked my finger with the ring up.

Vaggie noticed the ring.

"YOU DID NOT MAKE A CONTRACT WITH HIM!" Vaggie yelled.

I tensed up.

"I mean, he was threatening me..." I mentioned.

Vaggie face palmed.

"He usually gives a bracelet for his contracts, but a ring?" Vaggie sounded confused.

I shrugged.

Charlie's eyes went wide.

"HE THINKS OF YOU AS A POTENTIAL LOVE INTEREST! HE ONLY CHOOSE ONE PERSON TO HAVE A CONTRACT WITH A RING." Charlie yelled.

I choked.

"What did you do to intrigue the most powerful demon in hell?!" Vaggie yelled.

I shrugged.

"It literally started with me getting taught a lesson, which then he used things to torture me, but after he was looking at my palms, and BAM! He insisted and sort of forced me into a contract...." I quickly explained.

Vaggie then took my hands, seeing the symbols on my palms...

"What do they mean?" Vaggie asked.

I shrugged.

"I guess I'm more powerful then most demons... Alastor even seemed threatened by me..." I mentioned.

Vaggie and Charlie's jaws dropped. They looked at each other then me again.

"YOU THREATENED THE RADIO DEMON?!" They both yelled.

I nodded.

"I guess it's something to do with how I could break out of his magic..." I added.

Angel at this point was paying close attention.

"YOU KNOW HOW TO BREAK THROUGH HIS POWER?!" Angel yelled.

"I don't know how to, I just do it..." I mentioned.

"So, you are more powerful than The Radio demon?" Vaggie asked.

I shrugged.

"I guess..." I mentioned

We all stood silent for a moment, until there was a similar knock on the door as earlier. We all already knew who it was, Alastor....

I walked up to the door, and opened the door. I let Alastor in the hotel. Angel immediately glared at Alastor.

"Hello, to all of you" Alastor said.