chapter 8

(Charlies POV)

I looked over towards the shirtless Alastor and the passed out y/n. There were hickies on Alastor's neck, and saliva all over his chest.

"What the hell?!" Vaggie yelled out, before Alastor could explain himself.

I looked over to her and then towards Alastor.

"What happened here?" I asked.

Alastor looked at me, then looked away.

"I tried to alter her thoughts..." Alastor mentioned.

Vaggie and I looked at each other, then back at Al.

"It looks like you both were about to do some sinful things..." I mentioned.

"Something of which y/n would never do???" Vaggie continued.

Alastors face went red.

"I just wanted her to love me in return, as pathetic as it sounds..." Alastor explained.

Vaggies face turned red.

"NOT EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT IN YOUR FAVOR ALASTOR! You have yourself cursed by all the pain you have caused other before. You don't deserve y/n! Nor do you deserve love! Now, hand y/n over and mind your own business..." Vaggie blew up on Al.

Alastor only stayed silent for a moment. He soon stood up, with y/n in arm.

"You only see what you hear, my dear." Alastor replied.

Vaggie was thrown off by the way Alastor spoke to her.

"Excuse me??" Vaggie gnashed her teeth.

"You only believe what others have told you. Yes of course I have killed demons! Just like the rest of hell.... But all other demons are saints and im the sinner? I for one, havent harm another demon for ages.... Not since I first met y/n... I am a bad demon just like every other demon in hell, that is why we are all trapped here for eternity... But I am never going to kill y/n...." Alastor explained.

Vaggie only looked more angry. She began to stomp towards Y/N and Alastor. 

(Alastors POV)

I looked up at the Angry demon stomping closer and closer to me. I began to hold Y/N tighter, to protect her from anything I could. Vaggie stopped right next to me and raised her fist. Charlie then began to sprint over to us. I only looked at her, with a bigger smile than ever. Vaggie grew angrier from my actions, and her fist came flying towards my head. 

"VAGGIE NOOOO!" Charlie cried out.

I chuckled, snapping my fingers before she could strike me. Vaggie froze in her spot, and Charlie tripped over her. 

"You believe I would actually let you cause any harm to me?" I cited. 

I felt a light movement next to me after that moment, and I went stiff. I shot my glance towards Y/N, who was now beginning to wake up. Charlie slowly stood up and brushed herself off. 

"What the heck Alastor..." Charlie muttered.

I paid no mind to Charlie. I caressed Y/N's hair gently as she woke up more and more. eventually, Y/N shot her head up, looking completely confused.

"Where the actual hell am I... and why the fuck am I in a bed with you?" Y/N Examined.

I chuckled.

"Well, that's a long story... that I can explain if you would like me to?" I replied.

Y/N looked at me for a second, a sparkle in her eyes, and a gentle smile. I have never seen her look so soft hearted. she was going to answer my inquiry.

"Fuck no... that means I would have to spend more time with you.... after all you just put me through." she retorted.

I looked at her with shock.

"W-What?" I shockingly asked.

Y/N rolled her eyes.

"I may have not been able to control myself, but I was still able to view the whole situation as myself..." she mentioned.

She looked over to Charlie. So I looked towards Charlie as well. 

"Come on Y/N, lets get you home..." Charlie spoke.

I shot my arm around Y/N very fast. I didn't want to let her go that easily. Y/N began to struggle, but couldn't escape. 

(Y/N's POV)

I continued to struggle against Alastors grip. Vaggie was still frozen in her place, and Charlie was now panicking... this is such a predicament I am in... I sighed. I snapped my fingers, and everyone froze. I removed Alastors arm from around my shoulders, and got out of the bed. I began to walk towards the door, but was stopped by the weight of another demon. I rolled my eyes, and turned to look at who it was. I groaned in disgust when I seen who it was. 

"Alastor, let go, you are being extremely petty right now.... " I groaned.

He looked at me, his smile got bigger as I looked back at him. 

"Are you not going to question how I escaped you AMAZING power?" He asked sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes.

"Like I couldn't just guess on my own... The all powerful Radio Demon..." I acerbically mentioned.

Alastor chuckled. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"What is so funny?" I inquired.

His smile turned gentle, as his eyes rested gently on mine.

"Nothing is funny, You are just perfect in everyway. At least, in my eyes you are." Alastor replied.

My face turned as red as a tomato, I started to laugh anxiously. Alastor's smile was now mischievous. He had his arms wrapped around my waist, and his face resting on my back. Alastor lifted my shirt up, and started to kiss my back. My face only turned more red. 

"Heh... w-what are y-you doing??" I unsteadily asked.

Alastor left me with no response, and started to leave hickies on my back. I gnashed my teeth to not make any noise, since Charlie and Vaggie were in the room. He was being difficult...

"H-Hey Al...." I mumbled. 

Alastor stopped for a moment. 

"yes, my dear?" he asked.

I sighed. 

"can we at least take this downstairs?" I Inquired.

Without even a second to respond, Alastor already had scooped me up, and was heading down the stairs. I was stuck in a daze, because of how quick he had responded to my questioned. Charlie and Vaggie were stuck frozen, upstairs in Alastor's room. Alastor threw me onto the couch on the first floor. He almost jumped onto me from how excited he was. I was flabbergasted. His lips automatically connected to mine, with no other words said, he started to make out with me.

Maybe, just maybe...  should've been a tad more specific with what I meant.