Chapter 13

(Y/N POV)

Alastor and I had left the hotel, and left Charlie and Angel to their argument. Our walk started with heavy silence, which was growing more and more awkward as we continued our fast pace. I wouldn't allow Alastor to hold my hand, or even touch me for that matter. It was a complicated time, and I believe he is lucky just to have the opportunity to talk to me at this point.  I sighed.

"So, what do you wanna talk about? you dragged me out here... Now you wont say anything?" I mentioned.

He looked at me with pain in his eyes, but yet, his smile was as big as usual. I looked at him, curiosity shadowed my face. He took a gulp of putrid air before speaking his mind.

"There is much I would like to say, maybe too much. I will start with the most important topics that come to mind. I would like to first be informed of the reason behind your rejection of me. Why wont you accept me, My dear?" He spoke.

I looked at him for a moment, before looking out into the smoggy red sky. I took a moment to conclude my thoughts. What would I tell him? If I word my answer incorrectly, Alastor will be furious. His anger is truly something to fear. I don't have much of an open heart for him, as a result of my anxieties, and our deal. Our deal was to be business partners, nothing more, nothing less. Alastor has lied to me. He turned the page before considering his options. As a result, Vaggie is gone, Charlie and Angel are fighting, and He is worried about a useless demon. Even if I continued to think, I'll still have to provide him an answer. I looked around a little longer. Taking in the buildings and other objects in my surroundings. I breathed in, and turned my head to face him. We made eye contact.

"I can't accepted you for many reasons, Alastor." I replied.

"and why is that!?" Alastor shot back.

I felt the intensity of his words. Alastor wasn't taking this news well, and I haven't even given him my reasons. I gnashed my teeth lightly, turned my hands to fists, and took an even deeper breath in before continuing my chain of thought.

"Well, first off, Have you considered what reputation you have down here? Alastor, you are the goddamn radio demon... You kill demons for sport, you show no mercy towards anyone, and you are very forceful. Its hard to like a guy who isn't considerate, and could potentially kill me. Its like being chained up as a doll for you to toy with and as soon as I piss you off, you will kill me. That doesn't sound pleasant to me..." I explained.

I could feel Alastor's anger sparking off of him. Just as I predicted, He isn't taking this well. I gnashed my teeth aggressively. I clenched my fists.

"I can fucking leave if I'm pissing you off Alastor..." I snapped at him.

Alastor's anger grew more apparent, and he grabbed me by the wrists. He pinned me to the nearest wall, taking my hands above my head. Alastor left my legs dangling from how high he had me pinned. He was digging his nails into my wrists.

"You aren't leaving me until we figure this out." He growled. 

I glared at him.

"What's the point of this, if you are going to get mad at me?" I mentioned. 

"The point is for me to convince you to love me in return." Alastor replied immediately.

I gnashed my teeth.

"Well, this isn't helping your case. Digging your nails into my wrists, inflicting pain on me, and being forceful is not going to solve anything. If anything, this will make me hate you more." I snarled. 

Alastor's grip grew stronger before he let me go. Alastor collapsed to his knees, with his bloody claws over his eyes. Sniffles sounded from beyond his hands. He was crying.