It gets you laid.

I had watched this ad on TV that said I would get laid if I used their cologne. Me being me, I couldn't wait to go get that one. I mean, it had been 7 years. That is a pretty long time to wait for sex to come your way, right? This cologne had got my hopes high up in the sky.

I wouldn't wanna call myself desperate, but I guess I was that a bit. I didn't know whom I was gonna sleep with but it didn't really matter to me so much. She could be anyone as long as she could smell my cologne.

Just to check if it really works, I went to my next door neighbour, a married woman. She opened the door and waited for me to speak up. I didn't know I would have to use words. I had assumed the cologne would be enough. I mean, the box said so. So I waited for her to wanna sleep with me. But it didn't work.

I didn't know what I was doing wrong. I went back home.

I took some time to figure out how to do it right. And in no time, all set with confidence now, I knocked at her door. She was kinda furious, but I knew it wasn't gonna last very long. I forced my handkerchief full of cologne on her mouth till she collapsed.

There- she fell for me, LITERALLY.

I would totally recommend this cologne. It does what it promises.