Epilogue ♥♥♥

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

After she died everything became a mess... not only everything, but also... Everyone.

×Her dad, ha was in the hospital after a heart attack.

×Somi, she kept on saying sorry. Her leg is now healed, but... she became a mess. She kept on blaiming herself.

×Her mom, she revealed something to her dad.

☆Flashback☆

After her call, her dad quickly asked me where we were. And i was so worried so i texted him back. Together with him, was her mom. But then, 2 unfamiliar people came. A girl and a boy.

The girl quickly hugged her dead body which was put in a stretcher provided by the ambulance. The Girl cried her eyes out, but then she looked at Yn's mom.

She then spoke...

???: You said you wouldnt harm her if we stay away.

Yn's mom: I-i didnt..

???: But you said you'll give extra protection! What did you do to your promise?!

She yelled. Now, everyone except Her, Mrs. Kim, the boy with her and the Hoshi guy are soooo confused...

Mr. Kim spoke.

Mr. Kim: What is going on?! IU? What are you saying?!

So that's IU? Who is she?

IU: Well, since your wife doesnt like Eunwoo and I to hang ariund with Yn, she said, she would harm Yn if we would go away. And if we did, she'll give extra protection. So we made the whole cheating act so that Yn will hate us. Your beloved wife wanted Eunwoo out of Yn's life so that she could marry the Jungkook guy instead. Yn was so broke that time. We would always watch out for her. But we stopped after we saw what her husband has been doing. We thought that we should tell her the truth. I know when she married that guy, she still love Eunwoo. But everything turned upside down for her when she pushed herself to forget Eunwoo and Have feelings for her husband instead.  She thought it would work out. But one day,  she knew something all of you doesnt know. Except for his friends and Yn. He has a girlfriend. Yhey treated Yn like a maid at home. Until the day came that I dont know if any of you know, but he started to yell at her and beat her up.  She felt wothless and depressed. But since she's carrying her father's name, she doesnt wanna ruin her dad's reputation . We wanted to tell you uncle but im not sure if Yn will ever forgive me if i do that.  She doesnt wanna burden anyone. So she kept it to herself and hide her feelings. She turned cold. After she turned cold, we thought that she'd start to be her old self again. I thought she'd fight back from that day and never let anyone hurt her again like our highschool days. That's why, we took a break from looking out for her. But then she called me earlier. I was very shocked. But instead of what i thought weregoing to be reunited, she said goodbye. I was hurt so i asked my friend to track this place. And what i saw, it was terible... now, Mrs. Kim, were's the protection you promised? Is everything a joke to you?! Huh?! You just played with us?!

Mrs. Kim: Dont lie here IU. Its not the right time. All your accusations arent true.

IU: really? Then what if i tell you that I have every evidence you need, from Yn's Texts... to voice records, Pictures and Videos. Now, what else? Wittness? Well, i have! I have everything. Now, you'll be in jail for long time. And that's just for breaking your promise. Just thank the heavens Jungkook, she said not to involve you with this. Even if i have stronger evidence for you and your Girlfriend. We'll se eachother soon... Mrs. Kim. Im sorry uncle. I have to go. Better prepare my lawyer.

And all of them knew everything. But, i wasnt put in Jail because of Yn. She saved me... she did...

Right now...

Im here at the forest with Hoshi, IU, Eunwoo, Rosé  and other people that i kinda.. dont know...

They were all a crying mess, together, with me. Then... Hoshi, IU and Eunwoo finally set her ashes free. It was carried buy the wind and brought it to other different places. I was sad that we didnt end up well, but then... i thank her... for loving me. She loved me even if i realized my true feelings for her... but it's too late. 

Thanks for Eveything Yn... I love you... Same as everyone here. We all love you. I wish you could see me. How Im suffering without you. Well, its been 1 month... and.... i've really missed you alot...

Goodbye Yn.

I love you...

And will Love you...

Forever.

And I regret everything. IM SORRY.. GOODBYE.

____________________________

So, It's finally finished.

Always Remember...

'Cherish the one who cares and loves you. Because you might lose them.' Neither the painful way, or the joyful way. But note that...

There is no Joyful way of losing someone.

Dont ignore and neglect them. The also have feelings. And soon, the might realize that...

"YOU ARE NOT WORTH LOVING AND CARING."

It's painful.