12th

Jungkook P.O.V

Its been 1 week that Yn didnt go home. Every night, im getting worried. I dont know why... For the past week, Tzuyu is getting more and more suspicious.  Its because she always come to me late, and she asks money very often. I dont know what's happening but then, i shrug it off. But today its different. She didnt answer my calls, my texts and ignores me. Idk what's happening! About YN, i dont know but im very sad that she isnt here. Or maybe, its just because there isnt food in the table everytime i wake up, came from work or anything!

I tried to ask her bestfriend Rosé but she's also busy and out of country. Now, im really worried of her. Wait, did she run away?

I feel guilty but i dont know where i get these feelings from. Maybe im just missing Tzuyu.  I should probably visit her. I think she's sick that's why she isnt answering the phone. 

I put my jacket on and headed outside.

I drove go Tzuyu's apartment and walk inside. But before i open the door, i heard...

Moans? What the fuck? Wait, is that tzuyu's voice?!

I suddenly got anxious and decided take a picture, and leave. Let them fuck eachother, i dont care anymore.

I called her as soon as i got out of this place, and entered my car... after few rings, she answered... as expected, breathless.

Tzuyu: Y-yes B-bab-babe?

I can hear that they are still doing 'it' since i heard quiet grunts, and moans. But i still chose to play along.

Jungkook: Why are you breathless? Did you run?

Tzuyu: Ahhh- ahh, so-sorry b-babe, Im do-doing s-some-thing ahh~

Jungkook : are you moaning?

Tzuyu: N-no...

Jungkook: Dont deny it. You're moaning. Who's with you? *i said coldly*

But then, i heard her curse under her breath.

Tzuyu : S-sorry... i ca-nt help it.. im M-musterbating 'bout Y-you.

But... I couldnt help it anymore.

Jungkook : *coldest tone he can give* Were over. I dont wanna be with a cheater anymore. Enjoy fucking with him!

Then i heard a slight yelp and that'a when i decided to hang up.

It' been 2 week now that YN hadn't go home. I felt lonely and sad... i dont know what to do. Did she run away? Or she's been kidnapped. I tried to call her parents if she's there. They were asking the same question...

Where is Yn?

But i hope, she'd go home soon... i want to apologize for everything. And i felt really down without her. I missed her. But why?

Wait, am i falling for her?

But i hated her... how did that happen?

But Since i was lonely, i went to her room. It's not locked! I entered it and roam around. I opened her closet, and i was amazed of how she was so organized when it comes to her clothes. What she did was... arranged her clothes by the color. From Black to white meaning dark to bright. All the black colored clothes are together and Same as the others. I opened the other cabinet and saw her sweatshirts, sweatpants, and pajamas arranged by their designated category. All her undergarmets are in a smaller cabinet and was folded nicely. I kmow i may look like some pervert looking in girl's undergarmets but what can i do? I missed her. And I realized, all of this things... are something Tzuyu cant do. She can fold, arrange, cook, be in a good mood even if the situation is already so messed up, she can bring good vibes and be as friendly as posible. She may be so simple, but amazing. She doesnt have much make up, only a finishing powder, mascara, and lip tint. She have here eyeliner but i never saw her with it. She is someone who every boy would wish to be with. And just now, i realized... i dont like her...

I.

Love.

Her.

So.

Much.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Sooo... how was it?

Thanks for reading and pls vote. I luv y'all