9th

Yn P.O.V:

Many days pasts and yeah, nothing changed. Except for...

He started hitting me. Why? It's because of Tzuyu. She keeps on acting that im abusing her. Causing Jungkook to get triggered and furious. Haytsss. But today, it's different.

Jungkook: Yah you slut! Why did you slap Tzuyu last night?!

Yn: W-what?

Jungkook: Are you deaf?! You didnt hear?!

Yn: ...

Jungkook: Are that low now? You envy her so much? You poor thing, i know that you're jelous. You like me? Well, ill never fall for you. You are just a piece of shit that my family found for me to marry. But we arent connected or related in any way remember that. You must know were your place are in this house, and most of all, in my life. You just bring badluck, and trouble when you're around. I wonder, why did your parents raise a trash like you? Dummy, ugly and the most disgusting thing living on earth. Why? Are they blind? Or crazy? Cuz' if im in their position,  it's better to kill you, or give you to the orphanage. I wont raise a bitch... and most of all, i wouldn't love them. So if you're aware, i hate you. Dont expect me to love you, cuz i will never. Get that? Never.

Yn: OK FINE! I LIKED YOU. BUT THAT WAS BEFORE. BEFORE YOU SAID THOSE. LUCKILY, YOU ARENT MY PARENTS, CUZ IF YOU ARE... YOU'RE SO DUMB AND FOOLISH... Cuz you're letting go of something you should cherish and protect. The one who have to love. While others are lonely and craving for a child, you're wasting one. What kind of person are you? Or, are you wven a person? Cuz for me, you arent. So Heartless.  I wonder how your friends stayed with you for a long time, i dont know, but maybe you did something. Cuz a person in their right mind would hang out with someone who isnt worth their time. Who is selfish. Have you ever tried looking in the mirror? If not, then go. Try to look for your good side. But you may just be disappointed,  for you arent finding one.

With that, i turned around about to go out but his phone ringed. He told me to stay after seing its his mother.

Jungkoook: Yes mom?

Jk's mom: Kook, i want you to ask Yn if she could pic Somi up in the airport.

Jungkook: Somi? You mean, Somi as in Somi?

Jk's mom:  Yes, Somi. Your sister. I want them to bond. For sure, they'll get along.

Jungkook: Ok then. She'll be there in 2 hours.

Jk's mom: Ok. Bye.

They hang up.

He looked at me and spoke.

Jungkook: She needs you to go pic my sister up. Somi. She knows you. Mom sent her your ugly ass pic and surely, she'll send you her pic. She wants you to hang out with her since she just came back from U.S. Be at the airport in 2 hours.

Yn: *cold tone* Nae.

I then turn my back, and walk out of his room. Im going for a 30 minutes shower including light makeup to fix myself. I didnt cry from that arguement between me and Jungkoook, but it hurted me inside. It hurts so much... as in....

______________________

At the airport:

Well, Kook's mom sent me a pic of Somi and she really is beautiful. Compared to me... haytssss i think Jungkook's words are starting to get in.

But someone yelled my name so i snapped back to reality. I look for the person who called me, and it's Somi.

Somi: Yn!!!

Yn: Hi Somi-ah!

Some: Are you the new maid? Carry this.

She handed me tons of bags.

Yn: I-im not a maid Somi. Im your sister-in-law.

Somi: What?! You?! How unlucky oppa. You really do have a bad type when it comes to girls.

She wispered but i still manage to hear. Yeah, like brother,  like sister. This is bad. Now, im going to experience "living hell"...?

Yn: Mom told me that i have to hang out with you. Where should we hang out?

Somi: You know what, since im tired, let's just resched this hangout ok? Now, bring me home. At my parent's house.

Yn: O-ok. As you said...

I end up bringing her home.

I can tell, she doesn't like me and she is also mean like her brother.

Yn: Somi-ah, im going now. Pls rest and text me if you want to hang out ok?

Somi: Yn, we arent close ok? You dont need to act like we were bestfriends. You know what, i dont like you. So please, dont bother me. I dont wanna be seen together with you.

Yn: Ah, Somi-ah. I understand.  I will go now.

My tears are now threatening to fall down. But i held it all and walked out of the house. No one even noticed my existence.  Liffeeeeeee...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. IM SORRY IF THIS ISNT WHAT I PROMISED BUT I HOPE YOU STILL SUPORT ME.

Pls vote and comment...

Love y'all!  Happy reading