10th

YN P.O.V:

It's been 1 month since our arguement. I act cold towards them now. Ive changed. Im now cold, harsh, and baddass from the girl they know before. Well, it's because i dont want to be hurt by them anymore. Emotionally, and Physically. I think im hurt enough. And today, im in the park alone. I was just walking while listehing to calming kpop songs thru my headset. I was peacefully admiring the park but i accidentally ran into Somi. Yes, Jeon Somi. But, she's out of breath, was she running? But then, two men came to us. I dont know who they are, but i luckily know how to fight incase they attack us. Well, guess what. Somi hid behind my back. So now... i have to help her, even tho she treated me like a trash for the past 1 month. Can you imagine that? Ok, back to reality. So the man is wearing all black with a fade mask. I decided to talk to them.

Yn:  Who are you? What do you want from her?

I asked calmly. They were shook that i am brave enough to talk to them.

Man 1: Just back off,  give her to us so you'll not get hurt.

He stated annoyed.

Somi: Ah, unnie... Help me.

She wispered pleading.

Yn: Why? Why would i give her to you? We dont even know you.

Man 2: Oh shut it! Bring her too! Were running out of time!

Man 1: Yes sir.

I tried to fight, but they quickly injected me a drug, that made me dizzy. Same goes for Somi. I know she has been mean, but she is still a human being. i just dont know why they want her.  But all my thoughts soon vanished and the drug started to get into me..

______________

???: YAHH WAKE UP!

I felt a cold liquid in my head. I woke up very quickly feeling the coldness my head.

Yn: W-where am i?

Man: Just wait, ill call our boss.

I looked aroundand found an unconscious Somi. I decided to cLl her. And luckily, she woke up.

Yn: Somi-ah, what's happening?

Somi: Aish! It's your fault! If you weren't blocking my way, i would've been here! Maybe, i had escaped.

She said.

Yn: I-im sorry Somi. I-i didnt know. They were after you, and... and... trying to catch you. But... but why?

Somi: Simple. I borrowed a big amount of money from them because my parents doesnt give me enough. But now, they need the money back and i still dont have it.

Yn: Y-you what? But you get 50 thousand as your allowance every 2 months! Isnt that enough?

Somi: If it is, then i shouldn't be here now.

She glared at me and another man came in. I was stunned on how he looked at me. Is he, confused? But then he spoke ever so gently.

???: Hi Somi. And Hi... What's your name?

He asked me.

Yn: Y-Yn.

???: Ok Yn. Im Hoshi. (Yeah I know. Seventeen..)

Somi: B-boss. Im sorry... i dont have the money right now.

Hoshi: Didnt i gave you enough time? 1 year... Isn't that enough?

He spoke, annoyed.

Hoshi: And why did you bring an innocent person with you?

Yn: H-hi.. uhmm...

Hoshi: It's ok. Dont be scared. You can talk.

Is he a mind reader? And... he's kind... or, is he?

Yn: The truth is, she didnt bring me with her... please dont blame her for that. And... I-im sorry...

Somi: Oh come on Yn! Shut it! You're a bad actor. Fuck you

Hoshi: If you still wanna live, mind your language. Im talking to her, not you.

Hoshi P.O.V

Yn... her name's familiar. It's the same as my childhood bestfriend. The Yn, i fell inlove with in grade 6.

Yeah. I think this is her. I can feel the connection between us. But cant she remember me? Maybe after i left her to study in U.S. her mom did alot that made her stressed. Yeah maybe that. But, she looked so beautiful. But why did she apologized?

Me: Why are you apologizing Yn-ah?

Yn: Im sorry. I know this is supposed to be a secret but i saw it. Im so sorry. I know you wouldn't set me free after this, but can i know something? Pls...

Me: Go ahead.

Yn: W-will I end up dead?

Hoshi: Well, looks like you are a trustworthy person. I may set you free.

Will I really set her free? I know her. For a very long time. I knew if she promised something, she'll do it. But... i also know that she cant handle it if she knew she didnt save someone and chose herself. She is helpful and kind.  She can sacrifice herself for anybody, even if that person did alot to her. Man, my love for her... Came back?

Why did i end up like this?

Well, my dad is a mafia. It has been our family's secret and no one, except Yn's parents knew. They accepted us for who we are, and pretended to know nothing. They trusted us, and treated us like a family.

Somi: Yahhhh! BOSSSS!

I came ba k to reality when that fucking girl shouted.

I put on my serious face and looked at her.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

So, thanks for reading!  Ill continue this in the next chapter.

Thanks for reading and i hope you enjoyed.