11th

Yn P.O.V.

Hoshi put his serious face on and looked at her. She spoke.

Somi: Boss, am i gonna stay here? Cant i go home?

Hoshi: Apparently, no. I know you just apwanted to escape again.

Somi: Oh come on Boss! But why do you keep on giving that slut a favor? First you said you'll set her free because she seems trustworthy. And said, she doesnt have to be afraid. Its ok for you not to kill her even though she already knows the secret. Now what? Do you like that whore? Pss. That hoe?

Hoshi : Your almost crossing your limits Ms. Jeon. Whst do you want? Huh? I just needyou to pay your fucking debt and you'll be free. Do anything!

Yn: H-hoshi-ah...

Hoshi: what?

Yn: Is it really that big? Maybe i can pay?

Hoshi: are you sure?

Yn: ah... well, i dont know if my money will all be enough but im willing to give everything.

Somi: No thanks. What if you got that as payment for fucking different mens? No no no.

Hoshi: What did i said about your words Somi?

Somi: Yeah yeah whatever.

Hoshi: I think you're going to sleep like that then.

Somi: What?! No!

Yn: Uhmm, do we really have to?

Somi: Isnt it obvious Pabo?

Hoshi: Somi, When will you shut up?!

Somi: Ok, ok!

Hoshi: Yn, you're going with me. You arent sleeping here.

Somi: What?! That's unfair!

Hoshi: Its just fair Somi. She isnt involved here so she doesnt need to be punished.

Yn: Thanks...*low voice*

He untied me and went out of this dark room. We went to his room, and he gave me clothes.

Hoshi: Here, use this. Take a bath. After that, we'll talk.

Yn: Sure *smile*

I dont know why, but i feel comfortable with him. He's so familiar,  but i dont know where I saw him...

I took a 20 mins bath and dried my hair with the blower that he allowed me to use. After that, i walked out of the room comfortable as fuck even though,  Im kidnapped. Funny right?

I aproached Hoshi and spoke.

Yn: So, what are we going to talk about?

Hoshi: So... Dont you remember me?

Yn: Well, i dont know... you seem familiar, but i dont know from where. Why?

Hoshi: Haysssss... How dare you forget me?

Yn: I-im sorry... alot had happen and i dont know anymore. Pls... just introduce. Just tell me...

Hoshi: Im your childhood bestfriend pabo.

Yn: Hoshi... hoshi... as in, Hoshi oppa?

Hoshi: Finally! Took you that long!?

Yn: Hehe, sorry... but, why did you just disappear like that? Where were you?

Hoshi: We went to US for 4 years. And came back like, 2 years ago?

Yn: Ahhh. Ok. So that's why. I understand. But... really, how much money does she owe you?

Hoshi: Well, ₩20M

Yn: Oh wow. That's... that's big.

Hoshi: Told ya. But wait, why are you with her?

Yn: Well, we really need to catch up oppa... but can i request something?

Hoshi: Anything babe. *smile*

Yn: I need food oppa... *laughs*

Hoshi: Let's go eat downstairs. Im hoing to introduce you to my hyungs.

Yn: Hyungs?

Hoshi: Yep, gang members...

Yn: O-ok. *nervious smile*

We went downstairs saw no one. He called outfor them but no one answered,p. But he remembered...

Hoshi: Oh yea, they went clubbing. Lets just eat in peace and catch up.

Yn: Ok oppa.

Hoshi: ok ok. You start.

Yn: Well, when you left... hmm... lets just say everything changed. My mom forced me to marry Somi's brother and yeah they both hate me. They treat me like trash and haysss... her brother, his name is Jungkook and he has a girlfriend. His gir- *he cutted me in mid sentence*

Hoshi: HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!

Yn: Well, he did say that we should mind each other's bussiness. Besides, he just treat me like his made. And sometimes, he beats me up. I just cant tell my dad since i dont think he'll believe me. Well, you know my mom right? So, in short,  i dont have any way to escape. And, so continue with the story...

3rd person P.O.V:

She said everything to him.

Hoshi was furious and mad but she asked and pleaded him to stay. They had decided that Yn is going yo stay with him for now, and think of what they're going to do with Somi.

After 2 hours of catching up with each other, they had decided to sleep together... like they used to.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Another boring chapter done. Hope you still enjoyed