13th <Ending> :'(

Yn P.O.V

Its been a week. Until now, we still dont know what to do. Hoshi oppa and his gang is now having a meeting on weather set her free or do what is suppose to do with people who doesnt pay.

Kill

Them.

I wouldnt want that to happen, but i will never ever betray him. My dad? Well, he's been calling me and i dont know what to tell him. So, i remained silent. I started acting cold to Somi aswell, and i dont care about her now. What I cared about is her not to die because if anyone kmew that im involved with this, my dad's reputation is for sure going to be ruined. I dont want that to happen ofc.

So now, while they are in a meeting, i tried feeding this girl simply because I dont want her to starve to death. After all this mess, i dont wanna be with Jungkook anymore. Yes i love him, but he doesnt love me. He love Tzuyu and i want everyone to be at peace now. Or, atleast i could. I worry alot about dad. What is happening to him now? Did he ate?

Somi: Yahh Woman!

Yn: Nae? *cold*

Somi: I need water.

Yn: Ill get it upstairs. *still cold*

Somi: Hurry up. You dont want me dead right? *smile evilly*

Yn: What's wrong with you? *curious but cold*

Somi: Nothin'. *still has the smile*

Yn: I'll go no--

When i turned around, i told her ill be going to get it now but everything suddenly went black and all i heard was "YN!"

I woke up in...

My bed? What happened? Where is Hoshi?

Well, dont get me wrong. My bed here in Hoshi's house not in Jungkook or My parent's house.

I turned around and... i saw Woozi on the floor with a bruised arm. I didnt want to wake him up as I know something bad happened downstairs. I slowly pick him up and gentky put him in my bed. I tucked him under my blanket and hurried downstairs. There i saw everything in chaos. And... there is Hoshi oppa being pushed by Somi who is holding his gun. I rushed there hoping to beat her up and get the gun. But i stoped half way when oppa said no. I obeyed him, thinking maybe he has a plan. I dont know what to do. Then i thought of something.

Call Jungkook.

Wait, where are the others?! Seventeen oppas... Where are you?!

He is the only one who is close to his sister and because Somi seemed to be... unstoppable. 

I quickly got my phone from my pocket and called Jungkook.
It took me like 4 to 5 rings before he answered. When he answered his phone already, i quickly spoke.

Yn: Jungkook!

Jungkook : Yn?

Yn: Yes its me... i need your help! Come to this address quickly and help me with your sister. Ill explain later. Hurry up! Bring an ambulance too! *Enter address xD*

Jungkook: O-ok... ill be there in 10 mins.

I quickly hunged up. I went down there and did what i have to. Save oppa.

I grabbed Somi's hand and took the gun away. She was shocked for a second but was ok afterwards.

Somi: Oh! The bitch finally woke up! I was waiting for you!