4rt

I cant believe it. I'm going to marry someone...

Who hate me.

Who puts all the blame on me.

Who despise me.

Who...

Think of me as a

Fucking slut,

And a Gold digger.

Flashback *Resto*:

Jungkook: I know you wanted us to get married at the first place. You slut.

Yn: M-Mwo?

Jungkook: You want money? How much do you want? 100Million? 200? I can give you that. Just stop this wedding.

Yn: J-jungkook...

Jungkook : Can't you understand? I have a girlfriend! Because of you, she got mad at me and wanted a break up! Because of this stupid wedding! So, stop all this shit and leave me alone. Leave us alone!

Yn: You know nothing about me. You have no right to say all these things to me. I'm not a slut first of all. I also don't need money. You know what? What's the point of telling you all this? You'll never understand anyways. You're so selfish. You only think about yourself. You don't know what happened to me. You don't know a single damn about me before I agreed to this. You think I wanted this? No. Never. But what can I do? Now, if you have nothing to say anymore, I'm leaving.

I turned around and let all those tears that were threatening to fall awhile ago.

Then I go back inside and talked to my dad.

Yn: Dad, I'm sorry. I'm not feeling well. Can I... Perhaps go home?

Dad: Ah really? Then you should go rest now, hun. I'm letting you go home now.

Yn: Thanks, Dad. Love you.

Dad: Ok, honey. Love you too. Go home and take a rest. We'll be home after this.

Yn: Ok dad. Bye.

*End of flashback*

Now... what? Well... I dont know. Maybe I just need to cool myself down. A cold shower would be super nice.

I showered for a long ass time. But after that, I went downstairs to eat something.

After getting tons of food, I went back to my room to watch netflix. Yes netflix. I love watching movies.

But after 2 hours, my parents arrived home. I packed everything and hid it inside the drawer under my bed. I'm lucky!

I layed down on my bed and waited for my dad to come to my room. Why? Because when he's home, he never sleep without checking on me. He is a good dad indeed. That's why I love him! Well, as much as I hate mom right now. She just put me in a bad situation with that arrogant, rude dude called Jungkook.

Suddenly, someone knocked.

Dad: Yn, sweety? Still up?

Yn: Ahm, yes dad.

Dad: So, what happen? Why did you suddenly felt unwell?

Yn: Actually dad, the one who called was Jungkook. I didn't know where he got my number but yeah. And we talked about the marriage thing. After talking, I felt awkward and quite dizzy so I ask your permission to go home. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you infront of the Jeons, it will never happen again.

Dad: No need to be sorry, hun. I know how you're feeling. You might be awkward at first, but trust me. You'll be fine after sometime. But now, sleep well and rest. So that you'll feel better tomorrow. You'll start working in our company tomorrow, ok? We'll talk about it tomorrow morning, over breakfast. Love you, Sweety.

YN: Yes dad. I love you too. And thank you.

Dad: For what?

Yn: For listening to me. And my problems.

Dad: Ofcourse, hun. Now sleep.

Yn: Yes dad. Thanks. Love you! Sweet dreams, Appa.

Dad: Sweet dreams, my princess.

With that, my dad went out of my room, and i slowly drift to sleep.

____________________

So guys, sorry for this boring chap. Ill do better next chapter. I promise.