6th

YN P.O.V

Today, is my 'big day'. Yey! Im getting married. Pls note the sarcasm cause im not happy at all. Im not happy because the man im getting married with doesnt love me. The man im getting married with despise me. The man im getting married with is cold towards me, and never talked to me. And he, he has a girlfriend. He really did what was on the 'rules' huh? Well, no one knows it except ME. Or, is it only me? Why the fuck does it have to be me if it is!?

Anyways going back, im now in a room, someone fixing my hair, others my makeup.

_____________

I am now walking down the asle wearing my beautiful wedding dress.

(That's how you look)

And finally, i had reached the altar meeting a smiling Jungkook. Although, i can see the coldness in his eyes. I forced a smile aswell and faced the priest.

Priest: blah blah blah blah blah. And now, do you, Jeon Jungkook accept Kim Yn as your lawfully wedded wife for better and for worse, for reacher and for poorer until death take you apart?

Jungkook: *smile* I do. (I never will)

Priest: Do you, Kim Yn accept Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband for better and for worse, for reacher or for poorer until death take you apart?

Yn: *sigh* I-i do. (Im gonna regret that)

Priest: And now, i announce you... HUSBAND AND WIFE. You may now kiss the bride!

Jungkook hold on to my waist and brought me closer. Then, he spoke into my ear saying;

Jungkook: Im doing this because i have to. Dont assume things.

Yn: I know. Im also doing this because i needed to.

The he kissed me. Just a quick pationate kiss and then the wedding is now done.

I cant believe this shit.  Haysssss. Maybe im just tired.

Imma go home and sleep. I then decided to approach my kom and dad to say goodbye.

Yn: Hi dad.

Dad: Oh hi hun. Im so happy for you. Congratulations.

Yn: *smile* thanks dad. Just dont worry about ok? Im fine.

Dad : im so glad to hear that. I pove you hun. Whenever you need something, call me. If something bad happens, call me ok?

Yn: ok dad. I love you too. But for now, can i go home early? I-i dont feel very well. I think Jungkook wants to stay longer so I'll just go home alone. I just wanna ask you, can you give me a lift appa?

Dad: Ofc hun. Let's go. 

Yn: once again, thank you dad.

-------------------------

I reached home safely. I took a shower,  wear my PJ's and slept.

-------------------------

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was talking with my hyungs when they asked me about Yn.

Hoseok: So, You are married now huh?

Taehyung: International Playboy is here man.

Jin: why? What do you mean?

Taehyung: Didnt you know Jungkook is with Tyuzu?

Namjoon: MWO?! That girl?!

Jungkook: You just exposed me hyung...

Taehyung: welcome then.

Yoongi: Since when?

Jungkook: Since I met Yn. Lisa broke up with me after knowing im getting married. And the Tzuyu came to comfort me. And then, she said she liked me. So i returned the feelings and dated her. She's pretty tho.

Jimin: You're going to regret it someday maknae. I swear. Yn's personality is different from all these girls that you've dated. She is natural and smart. And i can sense that she isnt happy with you. Did she k ow about Tzuyu?

Jungkook: Well, i've been bringing Tzuyu at home and she saw her there. You said she's smart, then she must understand that.

Jimin: Then maybe that's the reason behind all the sadness in her eyes. She may smile so beautifully, but i can see she eisnt happy at all. She may have a hard time.

Jungkook: Well i don't care about her. Lisa broke up with me because of her. That slut. And you know how much i loved her.

Jin: I think you being too much? Where is she?

Jungkook: Who cares where she is? I dont even know.

Jin and Jimin: I do.

Jin: Oh that poor thing. Hayss

Jungkook : forget about her and just enjoy. Although, this might not be the last.

All: Hays, this Playboy.

Jungkook: Thanks for the compliment hyungs!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Vote and comment pls♥
Thanks for reading!