Only if you know you are always worth for waiting.

2018

That Valentine, Phuket has winds and sun, and I have you!

When you are with the right one, you will forget that this world has even almost 8 billions people. New has not believed in that before, but now, he totally does. Like he also forget what is the definition of the time, like the watch on his wrist is just simply a decorated thing. Phuket is such a large place, but strangely, PhuKet in New's eyes is exactly equal by Tay Tawan.

That Valentine, I realize the best view ever in this world, is getting up and seeing you sleeping next to me. 

Tay met Gift 1 week after New's birthday, just a chance. He ran into her at the coffee shop, and she told Tay about the broke-up thing. Tay was really surprised, that idiot even believed that they broke up because Gift mad at New because the cancel of dating on the birthday, so he tried to explained to Gift. She kept listening, can't stand thinking why an intelligent guy like New cannot realize that the elder also loves him, like the way he does. So before leaving, Gift said: "Why don't you ask him about the reason?". So that one of the reasons Tay decides to go to PhuKet. The bigger reason, of course, it is PhuKet, on Valentine Day, with Hin.

But day by day, Tay still has not had a chance to get the answer. Though they almost together everytime, though they awake and chat with each other until 3 AM, though sometimes they walk along the beach together without saying and waiting for the sunset. Cause the warm of sky, or the blue of the sea, or the bright deep into New's eyes, makes Tay forget why he is here.

And Tay recognizes that he has a new routine, get up early and look at New being sleeping. Like every morning he gets up and realizes that: Lucky I'm in love with Newwiee!

That Valentine, I discover the sun doesn't rise to the east and set to the west, the sun is always right my back.

New usually complains why Tay is always like an old man,but sometimes he is like a child, especially when he is with his camera, concentrating on taking a certain moment. Like when they walk along the coast, sometimes New see Tay is behind, taking a photo of the sunset, or a jelly-fish, or anything that touches his heart. Like Tay said once when they talk overnight together: "I prefer the pictures that are not planned, cause when I look at it, I can recall how much I was touched by them." Suddenly, Tay hold his heads up and waves New with a smile. New is standing far, keeps looking at Tay, can't stand whispering: 

-Tay Tawan, through six years being my photographer,just once has your heart ever been agitated?.  

Tay sees New is saying something, runs toward the younger:

-What did you say?

- I said why the people let such a wide and dangerous orca on the coast.

- You know what? The orca is finding bait. And here it is...

Tay tries to run to catch New. They keep running like that, along the coast seems to be endless.

That Valentine, we fight again...

Through the trip, there is just one night they are not being together. Tay goes out with his old friend, so New agrees to hang out with his sister and her friends. Actually, he is going to hang out with Tay's friends, but his sister is about to suspicious, so he thinks it is better to be seperate.

New comes back sooner, cause he just feels the foods isn't really that good. Maybe he is getting used to hearing Tay's grumbling, that you eat too much sweet today, or that food shouldn't be eaten like that...

There is a message: From Tay

-New, my friend is so drunk, I will come back tomorrow.

Or maybe he just doesn't interest in his sister and her friends stories. New makes himself believe in that, and force himself to sleep soon.