I hug you because I do want to!

2017

Tay gets a taxi urgently and go straight to New's place, New catches a flu today, but Tay isn't hurry just because of that.

-"Can you move faster, please?" He said it the fifth time in 10 minutes and it make the driver so irritated.

The distance from GMM to New's place is only 7km, but why it is so far today!

He takes the phone, intending calling New but then he tries to stop: It is better talk to him directly. On the way, he thinks hundreds of ways to talk to New, imaging how happy New will be when he gets the news.

The taxi stops in front of New's place. Tay run directly to New's room as fast as he could.

Knock, knock...

The door opened

-Hi... Gift

-Hi P'Tay, why are you come here?

-I have worked around so I come by to visit New. How is he now?

-"He just sleeps. I was with him from last night." A little bit, the girl intentionally press the last words.

-He is so lucky to have you... Tay smiles

-I will wake him up if you want to.

-Never mind, I gotta go now, Mae Yui is waiting.

Tay tries to leave quickly, as if he stayed here in one second, his legs can't move anymore.

He doesn't return to GMM.

The phone is ringing...

-Hello Peng?

-Hey where are you, we are going to congratulate you on your new film, but we can't find you!

-oh thanks peng, I just come out for some stuff. I'll call later, bye.

The phone is ringing again...

-"Hey Tay, where the hell are you, so happy for your new project! Hanging out tonight ok?" Alice's so excited on the other line.

-Ok, just arrange and call me.

-Ok!

Tay turns off the power of the phone, he is so confused.

Just one more ringtones, the caller isn't New. Just one more ringtones, the caller is New. Just one more ringtones, his heart will be exploded.

He keeps walking without any intention. He painfully realizes that turning out without New, he would be alone like this!

I have many friends, but just without you, my world is so empty!

Or maybe you are my world?

My happiness, my success, I want you to be the first one to share!

Or the happy time passed so quickly that I forget you don't belong with me. That you have a good girl loving caring for you overnight who will share with you all your life.

And our memories, one day, will be an old story, won't they?

What can I do when my world is so focus on you?

Being confused, Tay decides to return to his grand's house. He needs distance and time to rearrange his mess.

New wakes up after a deep sleep, Gift had gone and she left a note reminding him to sleep more. She has been with him overnight and she must be so tired now. New gets the phone and texts her: "Thank you so much babe, I'm better now!"

New stands up and stretch, having enough sleep always make people feel happy. Intentionally looking at the phone, Tay is online and no messages. Suck Tay, you didn't care for me even a little bit.