Our future has you there, it is worth for expecting

2018

And they rush into each other, like no one more in this world.

Sometimes Tay thinks that, being as a lover is only a way to clear their relationship, cause what they did everyday before is exactly lovers stuff. But after being with New, he realizes that he was wrong, because New being a boyfriend isn't totally familiar with an usual New. Yeah, still be stubborn, still love teasing Tay, be jealousy, be possessive, but at a extreme much more higher level. New as a boyfriend by some way will show everyone that they are being with each other, will mad at Tay because he forget the first one-month anniversary, will ask Tay to catch his call in 3 rings and reply the message in 3 minutes, will ask Tay to video call him everyday when they are apart from work, will act as a baby when they are in private place... . And fortunately, Tay crazily loves that New.

When love is a secret, we cannot hold our love's hands publicity, we cannot kiss him whenever we want, we cannot talk to others about his bad-habits,... but fortunately, we have something called fanservice. Actually, both Tay and New don't like those activities, they are required to act like this and that, are asked to pretend like a real couple, but the thing is, I can show to this world, publicity that how much I love you.

Like usual TayNew, they present in every important moment of each other's. Like on Tay's birthday, though New has a flight but still come by, clapping the elder's shoulder when he cries because of what his fandom do for him. 

-"You said you can't come" Tay softly ask

-Just check if you are seduced by someone.

Tay pretend to punch New: Teasing!

-You can see right, Tay? People love you so much.

-Yeah, I am really happy.

They both smile, keep looking at each other like that.

-And if you care, I am included in "People". New smiles

Without missing a second, Tay pulls New's head and give him a kiss.

And of course, like usual TayNew, they fight.

New likes driving Tay to work and pick him up, he said he want to be the first one Tay meet in the morning and the last one Tay say goodbye everynight. One night, New is on a day off but Tay have to work late, and it is going to be rain , so Tay calls New not to come cause Oab can take him home, and of course, New doesn't agree:

-No, I will come and we will find some sweet to eat, waiting for me.

-Hey, New, New...

9 o'clock and New hasn't come, it's is raining but Tay can't contact to New.

-Hey P'Tay, wanna be my passenger?

-No, New will come.

The phone suddenly rings

-Hello?

-Tay, it's me, my car is hit and it cannot start, my phone is out of power.

-What? Where are you?

Tay cuts off the phone, run as fast as he could to the parking

-"Oab, can you drive me to this road now" Tay point at the map.

Tay comes to New's place in 30 minutes. Looking at New who got wet, Tay yells:

-"What are you doing here? I told you let be at home." Then he gets a towel in his bags, cleans the younger

New looks at Oab, then push Tay and say  with a bigger voice:

-So why the hell you coming here?