TayNew-PeteKao-Polca-Our Fates

2018

If you do believe fate is really exist, surely Kiss Me Again is exactly that greatest miracle thing.

It is beyond the expectation of everyone, even Tay and New. After two years, they have chance to work together in a series, and especially as a couple again and at the more intensive level than they did. It is good by the way, cause if I cannot be your partner in real life, at least I can love you by my character.

Everything is really easy, cause they don't have to act so much. Sometime it is wondered that PeteKao is also a fate, for TayNew, and for Polca too. Cause PeteKao's relationship is somehow TayNew's. Starting with bricking, being friends gradually, letting the other become a part of the other's life, growing together, caring together, and of course, end up loving each other. So both Tay and New feel easy to transfer the character.

The film is going to be on air in April, so they are required to do the fanservice, as any film before, to attract the fans. Eye contact, hug, story together, couple photos,... hundred of stuff like that. And they, one more time, make New and his girlfriend relationship in trouble again.

Actually, the problem did derive from 2017, cause New had more projects and almost he can't have enough time for his girl, like before. Not meeting each other everyday anymore, even someday no calls, no messages, just both New and Gift had their own work that it is totally different from each other's. Gradually, somehow both realizes that, turns out they still live normally without each other. 

So both think that they need to spend times together. And fortunately, New's sister asks him to go to PhuKet on Valentine Day with her and her friends, told him that he should take Gift to go. Well, it will be a good way to rekindle their relationship.

Everything is almost planned, but when Kiss Me Again start to film, TayNew meet each other almost everyday, and the moments they have really make sense. And because of the good interaction, TayNew have more and more joint project, it is required for more and more chemistry. But the point is, their fanservice make no chemistry, but the way they act in the real life totally did it. And somehow, Gift realizes that.

The peak of the fight is on New's birthday. 

-I can't get it. It is clear that we have a date and we plan for almost a week, and now you cancel it because of a surprise party at your company? 

-Gift, please understand for me ok. I didn't have any ideas about it, and you know, even my boss is here, so I can't go now, I am so sorry...

-Ok, so enjoy your time with your friend, they really cares about you..

-Gift, please..

-New, I just want you to clarify clearly between your work and your emotion, and you know, I don't just means about the party.

Gift cuts off the phone without waiting for New's answer.

-"Oh our big boy, what's up?" Tay sits next to New when seeing him 

-Thank you your guy for the party. I was so surprised.

-Answer my question Hin.

New chucked:

-I and Gift had a date today, but now it seems like being canceled, and she is mad about that. But it is ok.

Tay looks at New's eyes, seeing something in them, thinking that New must have loved his girl so much, cause New rarely becomes so quiet when he is with Tay like that. 

-I am sorry New. We should have asked you before holding this party.

-No way, I am really happy, really. We can solve it.