Be your priority!

2016-2017

Tay: What are you doing New?
New: I'm revising Sotus's scenario.
Tay: Revising? Your character has too few dialogue to review.
New: Fuck! You dare me!...

They always make the peace of a day by fighting everyday like that. It is like a routine that non of them wants to give up. And of course, after all, Tay is always the one to say sorry, as he promised. As long as his New be with him, he is willing to say sorry. Day by day, the feeling is no need to expose, just to be with another. Maybe the feelings is not large enough for them to be selfish to possess the other, or maybe the love is too large that both Tay and New scared of losing each other by telling the word "love". No one is clear about that. Just this moment I have you as a soulmate, I won't ask for anything.

Sotus The Series starts to be on air, New is busier with his project at school and the film. His girlfriend feels really better when New has a different way in his career and of course, without Tay. Though she like Tay in some way, like the way Tay always buys gift for both New and her whenever returning from somewhere, or the way Tay asks New to get along with her when they fight... Tay is really a warm brother, excepts she is a little jealous with Tay. Gift has been with New more than 2 years, he is always a great boyfriend. He will share with her everytime she feels tired, he will be with her everytime she needs, he will call her whereever he is, he will listen to her, will be the one to tell her notice her health. But it is seem like he never tell her about his problem, he rarely order cakes when they hang out together, just telling it's not good for her health, he seems not be uncomfortable when someone flirting on her. With her, New is like a sugar daddy, but with Tay, somehow she feels like New is just New.

New leaves Bangkok for a week to complete his scene. The last night, he has a little stomach problem, cause he eats too much cake on  Off's birthday. New can't sleep and he calls Tay at 2 in the morning:

-What's up?- Tay is still not awake

-Tay, I feel something wrong with my stomach.

-"What? See, I told you don't eat too much sweet?" Tay is edgy

-Come on, I can't sleep now. What can I do?

-Get a mix of honey and lemon right now, it can make you better. Remember warm water.

...

-Are you ok New?

-Done! I gotta go to sleep, have to go tomorrow.

-Ok, take care.

-Tay?

-What else?

-Don't hang up, just hold on till I sleep.

-"What is with you now?" Tay pretends to be bothersome but actually, he doesn't want to hang up too, cause he is really care about New. Tay feels that New is like a kid, like fighting against him but sometimes like to be kittenish.

-By the way, when do you return New?

-Don't know, maybe 2 weeks.

....

Five minutes later, Tay hear a snore through the phone.

-"Come home soon, good night New!" Tay hang up the phone and back to sleep.

The morning later, they all go to the filming place.

-"Hey P'New, are you ok?" Singto ask when they are on the way.

-"Just a little uncomfortable, but it's better comparing to last night"-New anwers difficultly

-"Oh, honey can help you better"-Krist suggests