Do you believe in fate?

2015-2016
In this life, there are something that you can't predict. Like New, he hasn't ever thought about having a girlfriend in a case like this. The more unpredictable than is that he had a crush on his best friend and fight to get out of that feelings. But, the most unpredictable to him is his intangible distance between him and Tay. No more overnight, no more sleep at another house. Especially, after Tay's trip last year, something really changed, Tay hangs out with Off more, he also be closer to the others in his new films. They still hang out, but always 3 persons. Sometimes New asks Tay out for two people, Tay will refuse because of some reasons like busy at work or tired. Gradually, it makes New afraid to ask. It is gonna fine, isn't it? Give the other a life without each other, will it make the strange feelings stop?
New 's girlfriend is actually a good girl. Their love is quite flat. Sometimes they will fight because New is too busy to have time. But after all, she always empathy for her boy. New is comfort with this love. He may doesn't love her heartily, but the feeling is enough to maintain the relationship.
Actually, after the trip, Tay made a decision: Create a space between him and New. He hopes this will works. And it really seems to be. He can talk to New in a normal way, but absolutely he hasn't looked in New's eyes anymore. He doesn't dare. Though he knows he can be happy for New love, but he isn't sure the feelings for New stopped or not, he scared that it will like a smouldered fire that only need a New's smile to flare up again.

The life may happens silently like this forever but for one word: Fate.
When more and more audiences tend to like boy-love(BL), GMM decide to add a BL couple in their new project- Kiss the series. The name of this couple is Pete-Kao. The difficulties come from the cast for this couple. Many of names is considered in the conference room:
- Off-Gun?
- They are all busy with their projects. Moreover, Gun is a little shorter compare to Kao.
- How about Sing-Krist?
- They are still preparing for Sotus. Actually, no-one of them is suits to be Pete. Remember, Pete is handsome but he is a little rough.
- Mentioning to Sotus, I remember one is extremely handsome.
-You mean New?
-Exactly. Tall, robust, handsome. Great! I believe he will be a perfect Pete.
-Right, but you don't think he is too cute to be Pete?
-Oh, so you haven't met him, have you? he is so strong.
- "Give me some pictures of him."The director who still keep silent suddenly ask
-The staff give some photos of New. The director frown slightly, then he laugh out loud like he have invented some huge things:
-That is exactly our Kao.
-What? Don't make jokes now. All of the room is surprised because of unbelievable thought of the director. How can he be a weak man like Kao?
-"I decided". The room is fall into silence. The director has more experience for years, so they just believe him.
- Off-New. What do you say director?
- Do you have any pictures of them?
- Of course, they both used to MCs in Five Live.
The staff search photos of Five Live on the web and give them to the director.
When surfing the web, the director suddenly ask:
-"Wait, who is this?" The director point at Tay in the photo of Off Tay and New.
- It is Tay.
The second times in five minutes, the director frown and make a speech that surprise all:
- Great! TayNew is exactly perfect for my characters!

New gets the new with messy feelings. He wonders if he should accept the film or not. Just he also want a chance to recover the relationship with Tay again. On the other side, he afraid to be a lover of Tay even in a film. His feelings just calm down, he doesn't want it to flare up again. He doesn't know between two thoughts, which is stronger. At last, he has a selection: he wants to be with Tay, that's enough. Of course he accepts.
Tay accepts the characters almost immediately. He just prove to himself that everything passed out and he won't be affected about that. Actually in his deep insight, he really misses the time with New.
So they start to working together, once more time. The director feels so proud of his decision. He is also surprised by the chemistry between them. It doesn't show up clearly, but by the subtle of an well experience director, he realizes that. He is certain no one can do Pete and Kao well as Tay and New.
At first, face to each other isn't easy. Feel like a long time don't meet each other. They don't know what they should start.
- New, how you going?
- New smile: It OK. You?
- I'm OK. The air falls into silence.
At few moments later, Tay suddenly ask:
- "How is your girlfriend?" Tay knows he just ask a stupid question.
-"Fine"
- I gotta go. See you
- Bye.
Tay doesn't go home, he drop by a bar that he New and Off used to hang out. He really misses that time.
- Hiding friends to drink alone, you are not a good friend.
Tay turns round and see New. He just thinks: "New comes here? Does he also miss me?" The younger sits in front of Tay, with a familiar smile, in a second looking into New's eyes after months, he realizes how much he miss New.
- Why don't you come here? Your home is totally opposite way. Tay asked then smile. The alcohol makes him clear. " There is no doubt . Because New also miss a friend like him"
-I miss us so I come here. Tay keep silence when hearing New's admit. In that moment, they don't care what will happen anymore, just this time, just be together like best friends.
They drink together. Talk about old memories. About Off. About everything happens in 3 months but not about their insight feelings with each other. At last, New suddenly ask:
-Tay?
-Huh?
- What happened with us in last three months?
-Forget about it. We are OK now, aren't we?
- Of course.
- Do you believe in fate New?
- New
Tay sees the younger is sleeping. He carries on New's back and goes to his home, feels peaceful. Like there is no change between them. I turns out miss you that much!

Long time no see, my friend!