Chapter 14

Song makes me think of the relationship (I hate the fact that its Bieber, but whatever)

(A/N) SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I TOOK SO DAMN LONG!! I never meant ot be held off this long from writing. I literally had to go back and reread my last chatper in order to do this one.

First of all, I wanted to warn you that I wrote this in just under an dhour because I really just wanted to get you loving fans another chapter. SO I apologize for any extra mistakes (spelling, grammar, etc.)

Second of all, I hope  not to take as long again, but I am in school and next week is Spirit Week and then Homecoming and homework. I have to take away from sleeping time to do this, but it is all worth it thanks to you guys ;D

Third of all, Hope you enjoy!!!!

Now on to the chapter . . . . . .

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Since it's been a while):

“Good point,” She smiled back and then sighed leaning against the window, “I am just glad I finally get to meet your family.”

Yeah, my wonderful family. I rolled my eyes, but continued to drive.

When we got to the house I parked in the driveway and paused.

I called on the way to warn Travis that I was coming and that I was with Dawn, but would it truly be safe for her here. And I am sure that the pack will not be happy with the restrictions my mother surely put on them.

I let out a breath.

“Are you okay?” Dawn looked at my worried face and then a slow smirk appeared on her lips. “Are you nervous about me meeting your family?” She laughed. “Are you worried I’ll freak them out or they’ll freak me out?”

“I am worried they will freak you out,” I breathed looking at the house.

“Well, so far the only freaky thing is who big your house is. I mean, come on Tony. Are you really trying to tell me that you, Felix your mom and dad are the only ones who live here?” She gawked at the house.

“Well, my family and then Travis and his parents and his younger sister . . .”

“Travis has a younger sister? How old is she? Does she go to our school?” She asked looking confused.

“Yeah, she is a year younger. Her name is Jane, but she doesn’t go to our school. She is home schooled,” I breathed.

“Why?” She had taken off her seat belt and turned to face me in her seat.

“They have their reasons,” I shrugged and looked back up at the house.

“Come on. I’m not that weird,” She laughed and then opened the door and stepped out closing it behind her.

“It’s not you I’m worried about,”  I breathed and then stepped out of the car.

“Tony?” I heard Dawn ask.

I walked around the car to her.

“What?” I asked looking around to see if she had seen anything, but there was nothing around.

“Why didn’t you tell me your home was so beautiful?” She smiled and started walking towards the side of the house. I saw a movement in the woods there, coming closer to the house.