Chapter 24

Tony's POV

I woke up to complete chaos in me room.

"Dawn! Wake up! Its noon. We need to start getting ready!" Julie complained pulling at a grumpy Dawn who was clinging to my side.

A low growl rumbled its way through my chest and left my lips. They both looked to me shocked. I glared at Julie's right grip on Dawn's wrist pointedly.

They both sighed annoyed as they rolled their eyes. 

"Grow up!" Julie complained.

"She's not hurting me," Dawn sighed.

"Fine," I grumbled at released Dawn rolling away from her.

I chuckled as a thump and the sounds of grunts were heard. I looked over my shoulder to see that had in fact landed on the ground in a heap.

"Tony!" Dawn whined.

"Really?" Julie growled.

"Don't desturb my sleep," I chuckled.

"Whatever," Julie gunted as they untangled themselves and tried to stand.

"Girls, come on!" Hannah called into the room. "What are you doing?"

"Waking up Dawn!" Julie finally stood with a triumphant smile.

"Help?" Dawn looked up to Julie with a innocent smile.

Julie roled her eyes and grabbed Dawn pulling her up. They laughed at each other and then looked to Hannah who rolled her eyes.

"Get dressed. Its time to go get our hair done," Hannah squealed.

"What?" Dawn looked to her confused.

"The boys are paying for us to get our hair and make-up done at a salon," Julie smiled happily.

"Really?" Dawn looked to me.

"Yes, now go have fun a let me sleep," I smiled at her.

"Yay!" She jumped up excited and then kissed my cheek, then to Julie, "I need clothes."

"Come on," Dawn followed Julie and Hannah out the door. With one last smile to me she closed the door.

I couldn't stop the smile that was plaster across my face. She was just so happy. I loved seeing her happy and I made her happy. She was so excited for today and I was excited for her.

Then I remembered Ian would be with her at the dance not me. Ian.

That damn asshole seemed to ruin everything! I just wanted him ruined!

But at the moment I woukd do anything to see that smile on her face and if that meant relaxing and enjoying tonight then I would.

"Hey, cuz!" Travis's head popped into me room.

"Yay?" I sat up in my bed.

"Ready for a run?" He smirked.

My life wolf jumped at the chance to ve let loose in the first time in what seemed like forever. A similar smirk grew on my face, "You bet your ass I am," I jumped up and ran at him as he turned for the stairs.

"What is going on?" Felix jumped out of the study as we passed it.

"A run!" Travis shouted as I shoved past him and out the back door.

"Hey I'm coming!" He ran after us.

"Be careful!" I heard my mom and aunt shout as I shifted, Travis moments behind me and Felix catching up quiet.