Chapter 21

So I think everyone can admit we need a little break from the whole Dawn-Tony-Lupa drama. I know I do. So . . . Here is a little Felix-Hannah drama . . . not really drama, but I wanted to give you a little insight into there relationship so here you go.

hope you enjoy ;D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Felix's POV 

“Felix, there is something weird going on with Tony,” Hannah hinted as she walked into the library at the wolf house.

I raised my eyebrow not looking up from my Sherlock book, “And?” I asked sounding uninterested. I didn't care about Tony at the moment. He was being irresponsible, ignorant and just plain rude. I tried and tried to help him but he refused to listen me.

Hannah was now standing in front of me with her hands on her hips.

“Well are you going to tell me?” She said annoyed.

I smirked and put my book on the coffee table then grabbed her pulling her onto my lap.

“Hey!” She complained and struggled against me.

I put my lips to her ear and she instantly stopped.

“You think I have any idea what is going on with my brother or even care for that matter?” I whispered in her ear.

She sighed, “Why are you so mean to him?” She looked at me seriously and I sighed in response, rolling my eyes. “No, seriously, Felix.” She demanded d and raise an eyebrow at me.

“What?” I complained when she didn't continue. I sat back against my couch with her still on my lap.

“You and your brother. Explain.”

She said nothing else and I looked into her bright blue eyes. I knew I couldn't lie to her no matter how much I wanted to. 

I still didn't know why I asked her to the dance or incited her over to the house or even let her boss me around the way she does. Instead of finding it annoying and useless as I usually did I actually thought it was kind of hot how demanding she was. 

She had an air about her that made her remind me of me. She was sweet and innocent on one side but then she had this undertone, this next layer to her that told you she was not going to rake any shit from anyone.  

With me I could be charming and relaxed on one side bit once you get to know me you knew I was actually really high strung and rude. 

I liked that she wasn't all on the surface. I liked that there was more to her than just a pretty blonde shell and I really liked that about her. I could almost say I loved that about her.

“Felix. Umm, Felix?” Hannah waved her hand in front of my face.

“What?” I said shaking my head to clear my thoughts.

“You were dazing again,” she smiled slightly confused.

“I just . . .” I got lost staring at her smiling lips which slowly faded to a frown. 

“Felix? Seriously what's wrong with . . .” Suddenly I grabbed her face in my hands and kissed her.

It shocked me as much as it shocked her, but I quickly got a hold of myself and moved my hand to her hair and the other down her back holding her to me.

For a moment I was ready to move away because she did even react to me at all and then suddenly her hands gripped my shirt and she began to move her lips against mine.