Chapter 30

Dawn’s POV

“Tony?” I breathed.

My eyes opened and closed trying to adjust to the light.

Where was I? Last thing I remember was the dance . . . Ian.

I gasped and turned to Tony with a million questions, but that didn’t matter.

His lips were already on mine stealing my breath away. My hands went to his hair as his went to my sides.

I held him to me let his tongue enter my mouth. I let him dominate the kiss because I loved that feeling.

He kissed me like he hadn’t seen me in years, but for me it was moments that had past.

Soon I was getting light headed and I needed air.

I pulled away from him and smiled meeting his eyes.

His eyes were so bright. I don’t think I ever saw him so happy before.

“Oh those blue eyes . . . those beautiful blue eyes,” He laughed. “I thought I would never see them again,” He sighed.

“What?” I looked at him confused.

“Doc! Doc!” He pulled away “She’s awake!” He called away from me.

At this point I was able to look around. I was in Tony’s room. I was only in a t-shirt with a thin sheet laying over me.

I pushed myself up on to my hands but hissed and fell back when pain shot up my arm.

“Careful,” Tony caught me and helped me sit up fixing my pillows. “Your wrist is broken and still swore. Your ankle as well. Most of your shallower wounds and bruises are healed though, so that is god,” He sat on the bed beside me.

“What happened?” I looked to Tony confused.

“Ian attacked you. He completely lost it. He almost killed you, but I found you just in time and I got you out of there,” He smiled brushing my hair out of my face. “You were very badly hurt though. And you were unconscious . . . Dawn this was over a week ago.”

“I was out for a week?” I gasped confused.

“Yes, your body was healing and it took all of your energy,” He explained. “I only wish Ian was out for this long.”

“What did you do to him?” I asked scared. “Please tell me you didn’t kill someone! Not for me . . . I am not worth that!” I gasped.

“Shush,” He sighed, “Stay calm. I didn’t kill him . . . Not yet, at least,” He smirked.