Chapter 27

Tony’s POV

“Come on, Tony. Don’t be such a bore. Ian has been fine to your little mate. It’s time for you to have fun,” Lupa teased playing with the collar of my shirt, unbuttoning a few buttons.

I glared at the napkin I was tearing to shreds angrily, “Not with you,” I snarled lowly so only we could hear.

“Tony, for goodness sake . . . be a man. Want me,” She rolled her eyes laughing.

“Not every man wants you,” I glared at her and then back to the napkin.

“Almost,” She shrugged.

I was too focused on keeping track of Dawn’s scent to engage in any kind of polite conversation . . . especially with Lupa of all people.

Just when I was about to tear her pretty locks from her pretty head, a sour, salty scent mixed with Dawn’s.

Fear! My wolf growled.

I tensed instantly and began to look around nervously.

Where? Where is she? Where the hell is she? Where is that asshole? I WILL RIP HIM LIMB FROM LIMB! My wolf growled menacingly. I agreed enthusiastically.

“What is it? Anthony . . . are you alright? You are completely on edge,” Lupa sat back shocked.

“Tony, what is it?” Travis asked finally coming up for air from Julie’s lips.

“I . . . I don’t know,” I looked around nervously.

“What is it, brother? Where is Dawn?” Finally someone is asking the right question.

If I wasn’t so worried I would have smiled at Felix.

“That’s the problem. I don’t know,” I stood finally.

“Oh, sit down,” Lupa grabbed my hand and pulled me back into my seat.

I looked at her shocked and more angry than ever.

“It’s a dance, Anthony!” She rolled her eyes annoyed. “She probably went to the bathroom to powder her nose.”

“What? Fine, then where is that ass-hat?” I growled raising an eyebrow at her.

“Who knows? Who cares? This place is too public for anything to happen,” She sighed.

“It’s a fucking hotel, you ignorant bitch!” I snapped.

“Tony!” Julie gasped.

“He could have easily taken her to a room . . . and how the hell am I going to find that room?” I growled at her.