Chapter 1

Prologue

I had to go check on her . . . just one last time then I will leave this dumbass party and finally go home and get some rest.

I justified my actions to myself as I pushed up the stairs in the nice house and down the hallway to her room.

“Hey, Tony,” One of the girls from school cut in front of me.

“Hey,” I sighed annoyed.

“Why don’t you and I find an empty room and I can show you what a real party is like?” She winked as one of her sharp nails ripped my tee shirt.

“Damn it!” I growled hitting her hand away not so gently, “Why don’t you get some profession help?” I snapped and pushed passed the girl, on my way to her room.

I slowly opened the door and stepped through closing it behind me quietly. I walked carefully over to the side of her bed and looked over her peaceful sleeping face. Her dark curls were spread around her in an odd angelic way. Her simple face seemed now even more beautiful in such a peaceful state.

I was glad I saved her from passing out around all those drunk assholes downstairs, I was. The fact is that she could hardly spare me a glace even though the only reason I even came to this dumbass party was to see her . . . and that hurt. I couldn’t stand her rejection anymore.

Suddenly she stirred and I jumped back away from the bed scared. She was about to wake up.

When she stayed still for another moment I felt that the coast was clear so I moved back towards her bed.

As my eyes scanned over her peaceful face again, her piercing blue eyes snapped open and bore into mine.

Oh shit!

I panicked and stepped back not knowing what to say

“Yeah, sorry you caught me, but I just love watching you sleep . . .” Umm, no!

“Tony?” She breathed sitting up.

The covers fell from her shoulders down to her waist revealing a very flashy lace bra.

Holy shit! I groaned internally. She looked so damn hot.

“Is this a dream?” She blinked up at me.

Instantly my body relaxed as I saw my chance. A slow sexy smirk grew on my lips as I took a step back to her, “Why, yes. Yes it is.”

God damn, I am so going to hell . . .

Chapter 1

 “You're going to school . . . All of you,” my mother, Kendra, growled at me, my twin brother, Felix, and my cousin, Travis.

“We're 17 years old!” I whined. “I think we are past going to school. We have been home schooled our whole lives what's wrong with keeping it that way?”

“Anthony, don't test me,” She snapped. “Your father and I have already discussed this. I now you guys a turning 18 in a month, but that is still your senior year, an experience you all need to have.”

“Which Father?” Felix scoffed and Travis tried hard not to laugh.

It is well known to all of my family who exactly my mother and father are. We are werewolves. Well, all besides my brother, he is a vampire, which is really hard to explain.

My father, Derek, the Alpha of my family’s pack and the mate of my mother, defeated an army of human Hunters who tried to force us from our land.