THE SHIP HAS SAILED: Nickyyyyy x Reader

We all sat on the sofa, Ricky, Dicky, Dawn and then Nicky and I. The sound of controllers being clicked filled the air as we sped around the Mario Kart track, me dominating the race, as usual. I screeched round a sharp corner, and there was the finish line, laying in all its glory. Just then, Nicky's rocket catapulted around the bend I had just nailed, and he was closing in fast. I yelped, pushing buttons in an attempt to go faster, and I just managed to cross the line milliseconds before Nicky could.

"Yes!" I shouted, pumping my fist at the air and doing a victory dance on the spot.  "I, Y/n, am the victor of not one Mario Kart race, not two, but three. The Nintendo gods have smiled upon me and-"

"NoT fAiR!" Laughed Nicky, leaping up beside me. "I was literally half a second behind you."

"A whole half a second." I shook my head sadly. "Very disappointing my young Padawan."

Nicky giggled, then stopped suddenly. I frowned as I watched a mischievous smirk washed over his face. He lunged at me, digging his fingers into my ribcage and started to tickle me. I squealed, trying to bat him away frantically, but my laughter filled breaths made my arms weak and in the end I was just flailing around like a mentally disturbed ninja. I flung back on the sofa in a desperate attempt to get away, but Nicky followed me, swiftly planting his knees on either side of me and continued to torture me with my own laughter.

"Stop!" I managed to splutter out. "I'm going to die!"

Nicky laughed, but took his fingers away anyways. I heard a small squeak- it was Dawn- and looked around at the other siblings. As if they had mentally agreed on it, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn each burst out in a chorus of "AWWWWW"
"You guys are so cute!"
"You're going to kill Dawn if you carry on doing that."
I looked back at Nicky, who had flushed bright red, even down his neck. His eyes skirting around nervously, and he licked his lips. He was blushing so hard that my own face heated up, and I fiddled with my fingers. Nicky suddenly realized he was still straddling my chest, and quickly shot off it, allowing me to sit up, but a rush of cold air from where he had just parted made me shiver, and I desperately wanted him to hold me again. I suddenly tuned in to Nicky muttering rushed apologies over and over, so I irrationally decided to go get some yoghurt, just to get out of the room. When I entered the kitchen, and opened the fridge, I stuck my face into the cool air, desperately trying to soothe the heat in my face.

"You're not getting yoghurt." Said Nicky. I could almost hear the smile in his voice. I turned around to see him close the kitchen door, and approach me.

"Hmm," I hummed. "I suppose sitting in a stuffy room made me too hot."

"You are hot." He mumbled to himself. I barely heard it, so I asked:

"What?"

He flushed, once again.

"Uh, nothing." He took a deep breath, and I noticed that he was juggling his leg, and he was biting his lip, and I could tell he was nervous, but it was the most endearing nervousness I had ever seen. "Listen, I was wondering-" He gulped and looked down.

"Yes?" I asked. It was such a dumb thing to say, but I was honestly frozen, and I think the only thing I could manage to force out would be either yes or no, but when Nicky was around, it was always a yes.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go out?" He asked quietly. I gasped inwardly, and, being the stupid person I am, breathed:

"What?" I mentally face planted as soon as I said it, as Nicky suddenly looked like his self esteem had dropped about 1000 notches.

"Nothing." He said quickly, turning towards the door, but I managed to grab his sleeve before he left.

"Nicky, don't go. I will go out with you, assuming that will mean I'm your girlfriend."

Nicky's face lit up, and he immediately rushed back over to my side, and gripped my hand.

"Really?" He exclaimed, shocked.

"Yes, really." I laughed, holding his hand back. Then I leaned into his ear and whispered. "Let's not tell the other's though, they will go crazy."

He nodded and we started to walk back to the living room, but stopped in our tracks as we saw three heads poking round the door, each of them with a grin on their faces. Dawn And Dicky fist bumped, sharing a knowing eyebrow raise, and Ricky screamed at the top of his lungs.

"THE SHIP HAS SAILED LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I REPEAT, THE SHIP HAS SAILED!"