hi (important)

hey everyone, i hope you're all doing well.

i just wanted to let you all know that i don't think that i am going to continue this book. it was really fun while it lasted, and thank you for all the incredible support that has grown throughout the period that i have worked on this, it really means the world to me, but i think that the time has come to end it. that sounds overly dramatic lol but i really have enjoyed hearing everyone's suggestions and their encouragement as well as constructive criticism. thank you so so so much for that. 

to give a small explanation i want to bring forwards the point that i started this a while ago, which means that ive sort of changed my writing style and i just don't think that this suits me anymore. apologies to anyone who was expecting updates, this is definitely not what you wanted :)

however, just a quick reminder that im here for anyone to talk to because i know that, especially with corona, some of our mental health has decreased (not surprisingly) and therefore my dms are always open for any private conversations. it'll be between you and me. and to the rest of you who have made it this far, i hope to see you again sometime soon, and farewell from me. 

xoxo

author