The Bizarre Phone Calls from the Winchesters

A/N~ This chapter is not really part of the main storyline (yes, there is a main storyline to this madness of a story) but, hey, it's something!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Very Supernatural Christmas (S:3Ep:8)

"What do you want?" I asked as soon as the compact phone was at my ear.

"Hello to you too, Sunshine. We're on this case in Michigan and-"

"I'm in Texas right now...working. I'm not going to drop everything now and drive up there now" I snapped.

"Ok, ok! You don't have drive up. But Sam and I were wondering if you could help us with research" Dean tried to calm me down.

"Depends. What're your leads?" I asked.

"Um...it's crazy but...two men were dragged their chimneys. At first we thought, more like Sam thought, that it was Santa's evil brother but-"

"Wait, Santa's evil brother?" I broke down laughing.

"Ha ha, very funny! We also found that both victims had meadowsweet wreaths" Dean was close to shouting through the phone. Taking a deep breath, I calmed myself down but I was still a bit giddy.

"M-meadowsweet? Isn't that a popular plant in pagan lore?" Dean was silent.

"Thanks, Ed!" then the line went dead.

Wishful Thinking (S:4Ep:8)

"Um...Ed...This is going to sound crazy-"

"When do I not get crazy phone calls from you or Dean?" Ed spoke with a monotone in his voice.

"But I mean, this is crazy but...um...how do would you kill a giant talking teddy bear?" Ed could hear the embarrassment in Sam's voice.

"Kill a what?" Ed asked, surprised.

"A giant...teddy bear" he whispered.

"How do you two find these things? Did try setting it on fire?" Ed was deeply confused by the brothers.

"Yeah, I asked Dean if we should do that but he said that it may not work and that he doesn't want a giant, flaming, pissed off teddy bear chasing after us" Ed laughed at the idea of the Winchesters being chased by a flaming teddy bear.

"Sorry, Sam, I got nothing" he apologized.

"It's okay. We'll call you when we figure it out." and he hung up. Ed tossed his phone of the motel bed before he exploded in laughter.

"They're on a case...with a giant...teddy bear!"

The Curious Case of Dean Winchester (S:5Ep:7)

"Hello, Ed" an elderly man's voice spoke through the young man's phone.

"Um, I'm sorry but who is this?" Ed asked the stranger.

"It's me, Ed! It's Dean!" the voice said.

"Nice try, Gramps, but I know my brother's voice and-"

"Edward, its Bobby"

"Hey, Bobby, are you trying to prank me or something?" Ed asked.

"Nah, that's really Dean"

"What?"

"It was a he-witch!" he heard Dean's voice called from somewhere in the room.

"Shut up, ya wuss! It's your damn fault you lost!" the two men started to bicker.

"Hey!" Ed shouted through the microphone.

"There's no need to shout, boy" Bobby mumbled.

"Sorry, but what did Dean lose?"

"He lost a poker game against a witch. Instead of money, you play for years" Bobby explained.

"And Dean lost and now he's eighty years old" Ed chuckled.

"Yes. Now, the reason why we called is to ask if you could come and help us on the case"

"I don't know. Where are you, Los Vegas? What about Sam?"

"More like New York. He's here, I just to expand our...players"

"Well, I'm in Pennsylvania right now, I can try when I'm done with a case of a nest of vamps"

"Take your time boy, we're not going anywhere. Dean though..."

"Shut up, Bobby" Dean shouted.

"See ya, Bobby" Ed chuckled as he hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~ I know! I haven’t updated any of my main stories in forever but hey! I’m giving you something now!

This was written when I was first developing the idea so I had to take and change a few things. I hope you enjoy the random calls Ed gets from his older brothers!