Bloody eyes

Bloody eyes

I sat on the bed with Charlie as Sam and Dean franticly covered every reflective surface in their motel room.

"It's going to be okay, Charlie, it's going to be okay" I whispered as I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. I could feel her shoulders shaking under my hands.

"Ed, you finish up, I'll...I'll take it from here" Sam whispered. I nodded as I stood up and took a painting down on that was above the bed. He sat down next to her and copied me.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. Hey, you can open your eyes, Charlie. It's okay, alright?" I jumped off the bed and stood next to Dean. Looking back, I saw she had slowly started to raise her head. "Now, listen, you're gonna stay right here on the bed. You're not going to look at glass, or anything else with a reflection, okay? And as long as you do that, she cannot get you" Sam comforted her. Charlie nodded slightly but opened her mouth to talk.

"But I can't that up forever. I'm going to die, aren't I?" her voice shook. Dean and I joined her and Sam on the bed.

"No. No, not anytime soon" Sam assured her.

"Don't worry, we're going to take care of it" I gave her a small smile.

"All right, Charlie. We need to know what happened." Dean asked.

"We were in the bathroom. Donna said it" she spoke quietly.

"That's not what we're talking about." we all looked at him, "Something happened, didn't it? In your life...a secret...where someone got hurt. Can you tell us about it?" her lower lip began to tremble as a single tear rolled down her cheek. She sighed and told us her story.

~~

I sat in the backseat of the Impala and all I could think about was Charlie's story. She told us how she had a boyfriend who killed himself because she broke up with him and she blamed herself.

Well, at least she knew he was dead, whereas I don't know.

~~

The car pulled up in front of the antiques store and the three of us got out with flashlights and crowbars in our hands. We walked to the door and Sam crouched down.

"Keep watch" he whispered as he began to pick the lock. Dean and I tried out best to look casual and watch for anyone until Sam got the door open. Inside the store, all I could see were mirrors!

"I though antique stores sold other things, not just mirrors!" I hissed under my breath.

"Well, that's just great" he said, just as pissed as me. He dug into his coat pocket and pulled out a photo. Leaning over, I tried to look but I could see that it was a picture of Mary's mirror. "Alright, let's start looking" he began to walk off but stopped and looked at me.

"What?"

"Can you even see over the shelves" he smirked. I could feel the rage bubble up inside.

"Dean, be careful! He has a weapon!" Sam warned his brother.

"I'd sleep with one eye open tonight, Dean!" I snapped as I marched past him and farther into the store.

We've been look for about couple minutes before Dean broke the silence.

"Maybe they've already sold it"

"Maybe..." I called back. It was quiet for a minute.

"I don't think so." Sam finally called. At this, I left my search for the mirror and went to look for him. Dean was already with him when I found him.