The Angel of the Lord

It has been an hour since Bobby preformed the ritual and now the three of us are sitting around of our asses, bored outta our minds, and waiting for something that may never come!

"You sure you did the ritual right?" Dean asked, breaking the silence. I sat behind Dean, with my back at both of the older men. I turned to see Bobby give Dean a look.

"Sorry. Touchy, touchy, huh?" Dean muttered.

Suddenly, the wind started to pick up.

"Uh, guys? I think we're done waiting" I shouted over the rumbling and rattling of the warehouse. The three of us took our positions, shotguns pointed at the only enterence.

"Ya think...but, uh, wishful thinking, but maybe it's just the wind" Dean thought aloud.

Suddenly, all the lightbulbs shattered and sparks rained down on us. The barred door were forced open, snapping the five inch think wood plank like it was nothing! As the doors opened, a man walked in. He was tall, not Sam tall, but...tall. He wore a trench coat over a black suit. He walked toward us like nothing around he was happening! When Bobby and Dean noticed him, they held up the guns like a threat but the man continued to walk towards us.

Dean was the first to shoot, of course, and Bobby followed. I didn't shoot but I kept my aim on him.

Stunned to see that the guns didn't have any effect on the man, Dean walked over to the table on his right and picked something up but held it behind his back. The chaos around us stopped as soon as the man stopped in front of Dean.

"Who are you?" Dean asked.

"I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition" the man spoke in a low gravelly voice.

"Yeah. Thanks for that" Dean said. There was a moment of silence between them. It seemed like the man believed Dean was thanking him but Dean raised his right arm and plunged the demon killing knife into the man's left shoulder. We were all bewildered to see that even the knife didn't do anything to him. He slowly pulled the knife out, not an ounce of pain on him face, and dropped it to the floor. Bobby and Dean shared a look before Bobby took a swing at the man. But, without looking, the man grabbed his weapon and slowly turned around. When the two men where face to face, the trench coat man pressed two fingers to Bobby's forehead. His rolled back as he fell to the ground.

"You bastard!" I shouted as I ran at him with my iron blade extended. He turned around and stopped the blade with the tip of his finger as it was inches from his face. The man's bright blue eyes looked deep into mine.

"And I'm the one who brought you here" he spoke in Amestrian. In a quick motion, he forced the blade up and pressed two fingers to my forehead. The world around me went dark.