Chapter 16

Hot tears ran down Orion's face.

How could they not?

She just left her Alpha behind.

Her...

Her cheeks flushed as she shook her head.

She couldn't think about that right now.

I need to get back quick!! She thought to herself as she tripped and fell, crying.

She felt a gentle touch on her should as she looked up in tears.

Jackson quickly grabbed her and picked her up. Liam and the rest of the remaining pack ran up behind The Right-Hand.

"Orion, where have you been? It's been hours! Where's Enzo?" The Right-Hand questioned as the trembling, quivering Omega looked up, the look of hopelessness and fear in her eyes.

Jackson's eyes widened. "...No."

"ACK!" Exclaimed Enzo, falling hard on his back with a sharp thud.

Blayd only laughed in amusement as he opened his arms up. "Is that all you got Enzo? The great Hybrid Alpha of the Powerful West Pack? Well, actually.." Enzo panted heavily as he looked up at The Opposing Alpha.

Blayd's eyes shined brightly as he smirked wickedly and vilely. "They weren't so powerful after all."

Enzo's blue eyes fired up in fury as he popped his curved, black claws and he let out a battle cry, swinging at Blayd.

This attack would prove to be futile, as Blayd wrapped his hand around Enzo's wrist, dodging him and flinging him through a tree.

Enzo let out a pained cry as he panted heavily, looking up at The Alpha.

"W-Why are you doing this Blayd?.." He groaned out as the Alpha grabbed him the the throat.

"You disrespected me. You embarrassed me. You disgraced me, my pack, and my legacy. Did you really think i wouldn't want some RETRIBUTION?!" He cried out as he flung Enzo across the air once more, making him land dead smack on his chest.

Enzo panted heavily as Blayd began walking around him, snarling.

"You're Alpha is a Monster!' Damn right I am. And you wanna know why? Because unlike the Half-Breed Mistake you are, I am Pure! I am a real Alpha! I am a real apex predator! I am THE ALPHA!" He exclaimed as he roared out into the sky, The East Pack converging at the site of the fight.

They all stepped behind Blayd, holding many injured Wolves from the West Pack hostage.

Enzo panted as he looked up.

The Former Alpha looked up to find that the numbers were not on his favor.

He was extremely out numbered.

In addition to that, he was already at a massive power disadvantage.

He couldn't feel his Spark.