Chapter 14

The stars at night shined brightly.

The new moon began to rise as the wolves that were left, slept easy as Jackson's purple eyes shined brightly.

"...Enzo they're asleep." Blue eyes shined from inside the cave as Enzo slowly began to walk out.

He wore a dark grey t-shirt, and some long joggers.

He sighed as his eyes faded into their brown color. He looked down at his hand.

"...How are they?.."

Jackson smiled sadly and grabbed Enzo's shoulder.

"...They could really use an Alpha..."

Enzo chuckled dryly. "Yeah..."

Jackson's smile faded as he looked at Enzo.

"...No more Tears..." He Spoke quietly. "I think my eyes are a part of a desert at this point..."

Jackson smiled softly and sighed, nodding. "Alright...So...Liam's roar is improving. The twins are in ok condition, the Full Moon fueled them. Our old 'Omega' the kid and his mother survived the fire, but the mother isn't anywhere to be seen. Maybe she was taken by Blayd's Pack."

Enzo frowned. "Safe to assume death at that point."

Jackson nodded and continued. "Most of the rest are presumed dead. If not in Blayd's custody, and we both know that's as good as dead."

Enzo made a fist and sighed, looking over at the sleeping Wolf Girl.

His eyes widened as he noticed where she was sleeping.

She slept beside the cave, curled up into a ball.

"...What about Orion?..." he questioned as he made his way towards the Omega.

Jackson followed and sighed. "...She's been here all the time you've been in there...She misses you Enzo..."

The Now-Beta sighed as he looked down at her with his blue eyes.

Jackson looked at him and chuckled. "...And You miss her."

"...Yeah..."

"...Enzo?"

The Former Alpha looked back. "...Yeah?"

"...Do you want Orion as your mate?" Questioned Enzo.

Enzo's cheeks flushed as he looked away.

"...I don't know..." Enzo made a fist. "...She's beautiful...She's kind...she's sweet...and she's got this aura..." Enzo just smiled, looking down at the sleeping Omega.

"...It makes me wanna protect her with everything I've got. I don't wanna lose her." Jackson smiled slightly.

"...Wake her up. Take her to where your mother used to take you to watch the stars."

Enzo looked back at Jackson.

"...Because I'm sure the stars are aligned for you too. And besides...I have no doubt in my mind that she'll follow you wherever you go. After all..." He walked over, grabbing his shoulder and smiling.

"She's the Alpha's Abused Omega."

He patted his back and walked inside the cave as Enzo watched on and sighed, looking down at The Omega.

"...I want you as my Mate."