I like you

By the way guys the group found a bigger cabin with there own rooms and better space.

Annie
I woke up to a loud sound. I quickly got up and saw Hayden on the floor. "What happened" I said. "I guess I'm weak from not having my powers" Hayden said. I quickly ran over to him and helped him up. "Thanks" He said. I nodded. "Where is everyone else?" I said. "They left to go somewhere" he said. "Ok" I said. There was a awkward silence between Hayden and I. I looked at him and he looked at me. "How does it feel to not have your powers" I said breaking the silence. "I feel like half of me is missing and I also feel empty" he said. "I'm sorry" I said. "It's ok it's not your fault" he said. "I know but I feel bad" I said. "You know Annie I'm glad I meant you" Hayden said as he smiled at me and I blushed. "Thanks Hayden" I said. I felt my face burning up I tried to hide but Hayden noticed. "You know you don't have to hide your face right?" He said. I tired more red in embarrassment and Hayden chuckled a little then hugged me and I hugged back. "Thanks for helping" He said. "Your welcome" I said. We pulled away from the hug and we were leaning in, in till Hayden stopped and backed away. My heart dropped because I actually really like Hayden but I guess he doesn't like me back.

Hayden
When I backed away I could see Annie was hurt and I do like her but I don't want Annie to get hurt because of me she deserves the world and I'm definitely not it. "Hey guys" Jayden said. "Hey" Annie said. I just stayed quiet. "Hayden are you ok?" Kenzie said. "Yea I'm fine" I said. I was about to get up but Johnny put me back down. "Hayden you need to rest a bit longer your still weak" he said. I sighed. "But I want to go to my room" I said. Truth is I just want to get away from the others right now and be alone. "Fine" Johnny said. Johnny helped me up and then he left the room too go to the living room.

At 9:00pm

Annie
Everyone is right now in there rooms and I'm about to go to bed but decided to go check on Hayden. I walked into his room and saw him facing the wall. I walked by him and sat on the edge of the bed. "Hey umm can I tell you something" I said. Hayden looks up and the sits up. "Sure" He said. "I don't know how to say this but I-I like you" I said. "Really" He said. "Yea and I know you don't like me back but I just wanted to let you know and it's fine if yo—" I said but got cut off by Hayden lips touching mine and I kissed back. He pulled away after 13 seconds. "I like you too Annie but.." he said. "But what?" I said. "We can't be together" he said. "Why?" I said. "Because I'm scared that I'm going to hurt you and you deserve the world and I'm not it" he said. "Of course you are Hayden I love you for who you are" I said. "But what if I hurt you?" he said. "I'll take any risk" I said and kissed him and he kissed back. I am really happy that Hayden loves me and I hope we can be together.