First day

Hayden
Once I got off the bus I got handed my cabin number.

Hayden Summerall
Cabin number 411B

I walked into to the cabin and saw Carson here. "Hayden!!" He said as he hugs me tight. "Hey" I said. Carson and I have been friends for a while and he is the only person I trust besides Johnny and kinda Kenzie. "Hayden guess who our other cabin mate is" Carson said. I looked up with a what face. "Johnny" Johnny said running in tackling me. We both got up and Carson and Johnny bro hug. "So how have you guys been" Johnny said. "Good" Carson. "Ok" I said.

Annie
Girls and I decided to go to the main Lodge and do something fun. "Hey guys" two boys said. "Hey Johnny, Hey Carson" Kenzie and Jayden said. "Who's this" the boy with blonde hair said. "I'm Annie" I said. "Nice to meet you I'm Carson and this is Johnny" the blonde hair boy said as he points to the light brown hair boy. "Hey" Johnny said. "Hey Carson where's Hayden?" Kenzie asked. "You know Hayden he wouldn't want to socialize with other people" Carson said. "Yea your right" Kenzie said. "Who's Hayden?" Jayden and I said. "Hayden is our friend Jayden you meant him last year" Carson said. "Oh is he that kid that kid that didn't talk" Jayden said. Carson, Johnny and Kenzie shook there heads. "And don't worry Annie you will meet him soon" Kenzie said. "Ok!!" I said. "Guys can we get something to eat because I'm hungry" Carson said. "Carson Your always hungry" Johnny said. "Yea because if I don't eat then I'm going to die" Carson said. "You can last a couple hours without food Carson, you don't need it every second" Kenzie said and we all laughed. "Haha ha guys so funny" Carson said sarcastically.