Shhhh!!

Shoutout to kewlshoe3321 

Hayden
I woke up to someone screaming. I shot up out of my bed and saw Carson and Johnny up too. "What was that?" Johnny said. "I don't know" I said. "Should we check it out?" Johnny said. "Yea" Carson said. We got up and looked around the camp and saw the girls running out of there cabins. "What happened" Jayden said. "We don't know" Carson said. "Hayden maybe you use y—" Kenzie said but I covered her mouth. "Kenzie a word" I said quietly. She nodded and we walked somewhere else. "What the heck Hayden!!" Kenzie said. "Look Kenz I'm not ready to tell Annie and Jayden yet" I said. "But Hayden you need to" Kenzie said. "NO I DON'T" I said and ran away. "HAYDEN!!" Kenzie said. I just ignored her and kept on running.

Kenzie
Hayden ran away and I went after him but then I lost sight. I walked back with tears in my eyes. "Kenz what's wrong" Annie said. "Hayden ran off into the woods" I said. "NO!!" Johnny said. "What, what is it" Jayden and Annie said. Carson and Johnny look at each other then me and I shook my head no. "We can't tell you it's not our right" Carson said. "We're sorry" I said. "It's ok" Annie and Jayden said. "But what are we going to do about Hayden?" Annie said. "We will give him some time he will l come back soon today or later tonight" Carson said. "And if he doesn't?" Annie said. "Then we go look for him" Johnny said. "Ok" Annie, Jay and I said.

What do you think will happen?
And what is Hayden hiding?