Leaving

Annie
"Mom stop crying I'm only going to be gone for the summer" I said. "Yes and that is way to long" my mom said. I hugged my mom tight and grabbed my bags to go on the bus. I walked in and saw kids messing around. I walked further in and saw this one boy sitting in his seat with headphones in. I gently tapped him on the shoulder and he looked up. "Is this seat taken" I said. He shook his head no and I slowly sat down. "HEY!!" A girl with light brown hair said really loud. "Hi" I said. "I'm Jayden Bartels I'm 16 years old, I love nature. This is my 2 year of camp what about you" she said really fast. "Ummm I'm Annie, I'm 16 too and this my first year" I said. "Cool what about him?" she said pointing to the boy next to me. I turned around and looked at him he was looking out the window with his headphones on. I slowly tapped him and he turned to me. "Umm she wanted to talk to you" I said. He looked at the bubbly girl and she grabbed his hand and shook it. "HI I'M JAYDEN BARTELS!!" She said loud. "What's your name" she added. The boy stares at her for a couple of seconds and and turns back around. "Rude" Jayden said under her breath. Just then the bus stopped and all the kids started to run off the bus. I got off and a lady handed me my cabin number.

Annie Leblanc
Cabin number 411G

I walked to the cabin and saw a girl with brown hair and eyes. "Hi I'm Kenzie" the girl said. "Hi I'm Annie" I said. We shook hands and then Jayden walked in. "Hey Kenzie, Hey Annie" she said hugging us both really tight. "I call top" Kenzie and Jayden both said. "Ok and I call bottom" I said and we laughed.

Hope you guys enjoyed😘💖💗