What!!

Hayden
I woke up to a light right in my face and saw I was in my bed in the cabin. Just then Carson, Kenzie and Annie walked in. Once they saw me they hugged me and Annie hugged me the tightest. "Jayden, Johnny he is a wake" Kenzie said. They walked in and hugged me too. "What happened" I said. "You got kid nap" Annie said. My eyes widen as I realized what happened so I quickly got up and struggled to walk and right when I was about to fall Johnny and Carson caught me and put me on the couch. "Why are you trying to leave?" Kenzie said. "We have to go back" I said. "Why?" Jayden said. "Because... it's Mason" I said. Annie, Jayden, Johnny and Kenzie looked confused while Carson had wide eyes. "Who's Mason?" They all said besides Carson. "Umm well...h-he is....yea" I said not wanting to tell them. They all looked at me wired while Carson put his hand on my shoulder. "You have to tell them" Carson said. "Tell us what?" Annie said. "Umm well Kenzie and Johnny know the first part" Carson said. "There's more!!" Kenzie and Johnny said. "What are you guys talking about?" Jayden and Annie said. "Well this isn't easy to see but I have......powers" I said as I got quieter. Annie and Jayden jaw dropped. "Were you born with them?" Jayden said. "Yea" I said. "Ok but what is the second part?" Johnny said. "Well before I meant you guys Carson was my only friend and one day when I was around 9 years old Mason found out I had powers and kid napped me but I got away, and now as you know what happened yesterday we have to go back because he took my powers" I said. "And we will" Annie said smiling at me and I smiled back. I went to stand up but feel back in the couch. "Maybe we should wait in till your not feeling weak" Johnny said. "Yea good idea" I said.