Chapter: 23

Jungkook's POV'

I was still in the hospital, even though i was properly healed from my dramatic breakdown, i am not sure if i am healed emotionally, as cliché as that sounds. But its true.

She left me, just like i left her.

I dont know how to explain all of this to her, i need proof or else she wouldnt believe me at all. And thats all thats holding me back from telling her the truth. Proof.

I dont know how or where to get it, its all just so confusing and complicated i dont know where to start. He played me really well. I know i should probably ask my hyungs for help but i dont want them to get into a mess i created all over again. Just like what happened 4 years ago.

I dont want to threaten their lifes anymore, its to dangerous for them.

I told them about the guy who told me to do all this, i told them everything. And that was the second biggest mistake i have ever made in my life. Telling them about him. He somehow found out and threaten them too. And it was all my fault. No matter how many times they tell me its not my fault. It always will be

I roll over and lay on my other side. My mind completely blank.

Maybe i should just tell her everything. But she wouldn't look at me the same way. If i will tell her the truth there is a disadvantage and an advantage.

I cant take that risk.

But something is definitely very odd, it has been so long since he has done something. I am pretty sure he already knows we are here but he hasnt done anything to the extent yet.

What is he planning this time?

Probably some sick way of torturing the seven of us.

A knock on the door pulled me out of my thoughts, i looked towards the door and it was the doctor. "You can leave the hospital now, your friends have been contacted and they are on they're way, next time keep your inhaler with you at all times. You wont be lucky next time." After saying that the doctor left.

I rolled over my back and tried to sit up, i looked down and a tear fell, i dont know why but i suddenly felt so dissapointed in myself, i felt so weak, i felt like trash. I felt like a nobody.

If i cant even take care of myself than how am i suppose to take care of Neveah, or anybody else in my life.

I cant.

I am too weak.

                                ♡  ♡  ♡

Its raining again, just like that day when i fell to my knees because i couldnt handle rain. Rain.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, i looked towards Namjoon hyung beacuse i knew it was him. He was the one who walked into the hospital room when i was crying. I begged him not to tell anyone.

"Are you okay?" He asked, concern visible in his sad eyes. Is that even a question?

I smiled weakly and nodded before looking out the car window again.

But he knew i wasnt. And maybe i will never be.

                                 ♡  ♡  ♡

Please dont kill me.

😄