Chapter: 8

Chipmunk?

Her eyes widened at the very familiar nickname that was once given to her by a person who she used to cherish so much. Used to.

"Oh my god, Neveah dont ever leave me like that ever again, jebal" Jungkook said snuggling into her shoulder some more.

Her eyes widened even more if that is even possible, now she was sure it was really him. "J-jungkook!?" She stuttered out as she pulled away from the hug and took a few steps back away from the devil.

"Yeah" he said trying to come closer to her but she refused with her palm in front of his face telling him to stop right there and then.

He then finally took a good look at her, she has changed alot indeed. Her mother wasnt lying.

"What happened chipmunk?" He questioned he wasnt just questioning why is she backing away but also about her dramatic apperance.

But the bigger issue was already obvious amongst the two. He was the only one talking through out this un planed reunion.

He felt great calling her his favourite nickname he ever gave to a person even though it was a bit funky, it still suited her, but he could sense that she wasnt has pleased to see him.

"The name's Neveah Williams, stranger" she said brushing her arms and chest, as if trying to brush away any particles that was passed on to her by the person she dreads.

The word 'stranger' hit him hard like a knife to a fragile heart, his fragile heart one more hit and its broken. He couldnt process those words very well, he never thought he would ever hear that word coming out of her mouth implying to him.

"But I-" he was about to explain himself, when she cut him off once again. "Now if you'll excuse me i have better things to do than talk bullshit with a person i dont even know" she flashed him a very obvious fake smile and walked away, bumping shoulders with him.

Thats probably the last skin ship they'll ever have. Or not?

And thats it, the fragile heart that was standing in one piece by just a thread is now on the ground in zillion pieces.

He was there dumbfounded with his aching heart. He shouldve stopped but what were the chances what did he expect, ofcourse she wouldnt just fall into his arms in the first encounter, he did bad to her, and ofcourse they're would be consequences, he thought.

He shut his eyes tight making wrinkles appear at each sides of his eyes. He started pacing around the abondend streets like some lunatic who has nothing to do at 12:00 mindnight.

He cant just give up, even though he was brought here against his will, he is still very glad he was he wouldnt have came here in the first place and meet Neveah, his everything.

He then slowly opened his eyes and balled his fists in determination, "i will make you mine once again no matter what" the last words that was ever uttered from his mouth that night.

● ● ●

Neveah clapsed her hand on her mouth as she slid down her apartment door. She couldnt believe that actually happened.

Tears streamed down her pale face as she continued to weep her misery. She never thought she would ever see his face again yet alone feel his touch.

She closed her eyes, as his picture came in her mind. How his shiny black hair shined even through the darkness. His dark brown eyes stared into her green dull ones, as if searching for an answer she doesnt even have.

His pale glowing skin, oh how she badly wanted to cup his face and stare back into his shining eyes.

She quickly opened her eyes and lightly slapped her face, "Snap out of it you idiot, you hate him, deapise him, and its gonna stay that way"

And slowly she recalled all what happened 4 years ago. And her hatred for him slowly came back. She harshly wiped her tears away and went to sleep.

Although she doubted thats gonna happen.

Her eyes were red and swollen from all the crying as she weakly whimped to her room. She slumped down on her bed and immediately hugged a pillow as tears streamed down her face.

She hasnt moved on. She tried so hard to forget him and the devastating past, but she couldnt just forget tge past yet alone him. The love of her life.

She isnt even sure if she really want to push him away or bring him closer. Her heart says to give him a chance to explain. But her brain says to mive on and date someone else.

Deapite the fact that she never used her heart and locked it away as it led her to Jungkook and made her miserable. So she decided to listen to her brain once again.

Just like 4 years ago.

"I will never forgive and forget, no mercy"

● ● ●

"Hyung just forgive and forget, have some mercy on us!!" Jungkook heard Taehyung whine as he entered the hotel room.

*So he finally found them*

He rolled his eyes as he didnt want to get involved. And sat on the sofa and watch the five get beaten up by a still very furios Yoongi.

"Hyung i think its enough, dont you think?" Jungkook said scrunching up his face in guilt as he saw them trying to run away from Yoongi as he was dragging them back in with there legs.

Jungkook stood up and pulled Yoongi back who was holding the hotels plastic slipper and beating the shit out of their poor asses.

"Calm down" he said as he forced him to sit down and drink the cold bottle of water that was placed on the table.

As everyone calmed down and finished rubbing the spots that were still sore from all the beating. Theg settled down most of them away from Yoongi, and sticking together.

They all were ashamed as they were getting beaten up like little boys from their mom, so now they decided to stick together and protect themselves and eachother from the beast.

"Okay guys i have to tell you all something" Jungkook said a bit fidgety if he should tell them or not, but if he just left after gathering them all. It would look extemely suspicious and they would be onto him.

So now there is not turning back. He has to do this, atleast he has to tell Yoongi he is her brother and he loves her with his life. Even though they are not bilogically siblings. But still.

"I bumped into Neveah today"

● ● ●

[Undited]

Sorry guys for theate update. I had it hard for the last few days. But its all good now. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Thank you. 💜