Chapter: 17

Author's POV'

Neveah eneded up going back to her apartment after wandering the streets of Australia for nothing. Now that she thinks about it, there was really no where for her to go.

No friends, no family and certainly not a lover. Well, there kind of is but you know what i mean.

She shuts the door to her apartment throwing her bag on the nearby couch as she lazily made her way towards her room. Not really in the mood to change, she just took off her shoes and jeans.

The moment her head hit the pillow her body relaxes under the soft mattress, not even a minute of her rest time the events that took place in the past days came to her mind.

She finds it weird having them around again, but she cant figure out why all of a sudden after 4 whole years of leaving her, letting her be they decided to pay her a random visit.

I mean they could've came earlier to her, maybe she wouldnt have that much range and anger in her at that time. Or maybe not.

She frowns thinking on it some more, why did they actually show up after such a long long time.

Before she was completely lost in her own world her phone's annoying beep pulled her back to reality. She snaps her head to the direction of the unpleasant sound and grabs her phone.

                                                                             Unknown:

                       I need you to stop meeting those boys.

She frowns at the anoynomous messaging late at night. Its creepier in real life.

Me:

Who is this?

She asked a queation almost everyone asks when they get a text from an unknown number. Nothing new.

           Unknown:

Someone who you should obey, someone who you should be scared of. I will say this one more time stop meeting those boys. Or you'll regret being borned.

Neveah rolled her eyes thinking its just a prank from a dickhead. She blocked the number threw her phone on the nightstand and attempted to sleep without anything disturbing her.

                                             • • •

Jungkook was shivering from the harsh wind on the bench in the same park. Everyone else in the same situation. He cant help but feel more guilty than ever.

First he breaks the heart of the person he loves the most, second she moves to Australia with them trailing behind her, third the bad guy is on to them, and last but definitely not the least he did something entirely stupid and got them kicked out of the only shelter they had.

Its all his fault.

If only he could've done something different in first place these events would've never took place. He shuts his eyes tightly making the sides of his eyes wrinkly.

He cant help but feel the need to weep  in his own misery, he's putting his brothers and himself through hell. Their fucking millionaires for god's sake, and now theire on the streets.

Jungkook dragged his palm across his face trying to wipe out all the negative emotions visible on his face, he has to find out a way to fix this mess he has created. Nodding his head he put all his brain cells to work.

Before the chaos in his brain happens, Jin's phone suddenly rang breaking through the pregnant silence. Everyone watches the device vibrate in the older's hand.

Before it falls off his hand, Jin quickly answered the call from an Unknown number. "Hello?" He asked more than greated. "Oh hey man, i heard you were in Australia. Why dont you come pay me a friendly visit?" A familair yet foreign sound of a girl rang through their ears.

They all looked at Jin raising a suspicious eyebrow. He immeditely took it off the speaker mood and went to a corner to talk to this anoynomous girl.

The rest gave eachother a glance before leaving the boy alone. "Hey Jisoo, yeah i just arrived here a few days ago." He informed while scratching the back of his neck, lets just say he had a little bit of thing going on here.

"So, how about that visit. I haven't seen you in ages." Jin rolled his eyes with a small smile on his face. *Does she misses me?*

"Sure." He agrees hanging up on the phone with a pleasant smile on his face, when he turns around he is immediately attacked by suspicious eyes.

"What?" He asked dryly, pretending not to know what exactly all of this is about. All of them gave him a 'knowing' look.

He sighed at their behaviour "Chill, she's just a friend........sorf of." He said the last part barely a whisper But they obviously heard it.

                                            •  •  •

After finally arriving at her house, they paid the texi driver some extra money as they kept messing up the directions. Apperantly this driver wasn't familiar with the address. Weird.

Jin rang the doorbell twice before standing in the middle of the astonished boys. Even though their houses were more bigger and luxurious, they are very humble.

The door finally opened revealling the girl everyone was curious about, even Jin was. She was right they haven't seen each other in long time he was really curious how she was now. *Did she change?, i hope not*

There stood a girl with classic yet elegant korean beauty. She had black elbow length hair, white pearly skin and the most kind eyes. She greeted the boys with a welcoming and beautiful smile.

But when her eyes dropped on dozens of bags, her smile fell instantly. Her eyes turned narrow. "I told you to pay me a friendly visit, not move in with me."

                                           •  •  •

❤❤