Chapter: 22

Jungkook's POV'

Soft finger tips touched my cheekbone and it somehow tickled me. I couldnt help but release a small smile as i leaned into the touch. I wanted more.

But it stopped, i waited but it never came. A soft frown was formed on my face as i shifted on the suprisingly soft bed and tried to open my eyes slightly.

The room was to bright for my eyes to adjust quickly, so i instantly closed them shut again, I groaned as i stretched my legs and arms with a lazy smile on my face, why was i so happy?

I heard a giggle and the bed shift a little underneath the weight of another person, that sound is awfully familiar. I attempted to open my eyes again.

I blinked again and again for my eyes to be able to adjust to the amount of light seeking through the glass of the window.

Finally when it wasnt as bright, i squinted my eyes at the figure infront of me, the soft finger tips touched the sides of my face and i could hint out a smile from the soft structure of the face.

I closed my eyes again to feel the similar touch and leaned in, i reopen my eyes and adjust to the beautiful face infront of my eyes.

Neveah.

It was unbelievable that after all those years she was actually touching me lovingly and smiled warmly at me.

She leaned in on my face as our noses almost touched, "I love you so much, my love" she whispered in my ear before kissing my jawline.

But before i could reply.

.......

I woke up.

It was just a dream.

I looked around my surroundings and recognised this place, im in a hospital. I shut my eyes close and tried to breath in and out. I hate hospitals.

I heard the door open again and shut behind the person loudly, it made me flinch and my eyes shot back open from the impact of the sound. It was her.

What is she doing here.

She wasnt holding that same loving gaze that takes me out of this world, the gaze that makes my heart go boom boom (i love it when he says that 😂😂) or the warmest smile in the world that melts my heart into nothing.

It was blank.

Her face held zero emotions, it didnt even hold anger, or frustration it was just plain out blank. And that made me confused.

"I saw you in the middle of the street near my house, and brought you here, the bill isnt paid yet so make sure to pay it, and dont you ever think that i did this beacuse i forgave you. I did this because a person was in need of help, thats it, and this is the last time i do something that has something to do with you. So dont ever show me your face again Jeon Jungkook." With that she was going to walk out of the room before i stopped her.

"Wait!" I shouted, and she did but she didnt turn her head to look at me. "Dont do this to me Neveah, I love you so much." A tear fell to my cheek when the words left my mouth.

She bitterly chuckled and turned her head halfway. "I told you you would regret this." After she spat those words at me she finally left the room and shut the door behind her back more harshly than before.

I flinch again.

But this time not because of the loud sound, but because of a new scar left in my heart. There were thousands of them, for different reasons but they were carved by the same person.

                                   ♡♡♡

If you guys dont remember when she says "you will regret this" it is in book 1, i am not sure what chapter but its in the last ones.

Bye~

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘