Chapter: 14

Neveah's POV'

"What do you mean?" what the hell is Lilly even talking about, i have no idea. What homeless people. The boys look very suspicious right now. I hope they didnt do anything stupid. Oh god please.

"Oh dont play dumb with me, i need you to serve these people and treat them nicely, and maybe i will think about giving you the title of the volunteer of the year" with that she freaking hung up on me.

WHO THE FUCK ARE THOSE "PEOPLE" I AM SUPPOSE TO SERVE!?

The possibility hit me like my ugly highschool pictures, i slowly turned quickly towards the boys with the most nastiest expression i could muster up and looked at them.

"What the hell did you do?" I calmly asked them, but i for sure know that this conversation we are about to have is not gonna end calmly.

"Nothing, we just told your boss you were helping homeless people." Taehyung answered the question i asked Jungkook. And he made sure to point at all of them when he said 'homeless' to make my blood boil even more than it already is.

"YOU DID WHAT!?" I shouted at the top of my lungs like my freaking life depends on doing that. "Why in the freaking exsistence of oompa loompa's would you do that!?"

I know that makes zero sence but when im angry i make zero sence. So deal with.

"That doesnt matter sweetie, what matters is that you serve us poor poor homeless people." Jungkook came near me putting his arms around my shoulder.

I scuffed and yanked his shoulder away, "And what makes you think i'll do such horrifying thing?" I folded my arms with cockiness dripping from my voice.

"You want to be the volunteer of the year dont you?" He asked innocently as if he just guessed that out of no where.

Bitch.

Well, he is right i really wanna be the volunteer of the year. Not bcz i will be intitled as a kind person, heck no. Its just that it will also be given me money and I will prove to a person that i am not careless.

Which is my dad.

He stopped giving me money a month ago. And im struggling like crazy. Apparently in his perspective i was basically robbing him with his permission and he told me to be more independant. He threw some insults here and there which hurt more than just here and there.

So i got mad and told him i will show him how independant i am. And there was where i fucked up, i forgot how to be independant since you know the incident happened and to make things even worse is that the most stable job i ever had was at the Jeon's company.

But i didnt give up and I tried getting jobs at convenient stores nearby. But i would get kicked out as i caused alot of trouble to almost all of the stores near my area.

So i walked pass this charity work and stuff. And that was luckily the only place i thankfully didnt cause trouble in. So i crossed my fingers and went in to hopefully get a job as a volunteer.

And they accepted me the minute i walked in, i tried to be as nice as possible, probably that was the most nice i have been since i came in Australia.

And I get paid here and there not much but it still pays my bills. So thats how i ended up at the 'Hope For The Homeless'

And now about the volunteer of the year thingy. Thats the only way i can prove my dad wrong, and the only way i can get that title is help someone in a very extra way.

(A/N: I am sorry thats the only way i could describe what i was trying to say....😁)

And maybe Jungkook made that impossible thing a possible thing. And maybe by serving these betrayers i can prove my dad wrong.

Its clear that they are using me, maybe i should return the favour and use them as well.

I sucked up all the courage i had left in my weak body and spoke up, "Fine, i will." I said with a straight face. I dont need to be nice to them.

Everybody was extremely shocked by my reaponse, but i didnt even acknowledge that and walked back to my room.

I know i am gonna regret that like fuck.

• • •

Jungkook's POV'

Okay i didnt expect her to give in this quick, but that was really unexpected. Cuz i know Neveah is stubborn like crazy.

Something about that is suspicious.

Eh, who cares i am just here to get her back, now i really need to work hard on my aegyo skills bcz it looked like she wasnt buying my shit at all.

• • •

Sorry for the short chapater guys. And i know that its like really very late to mention this now.

BUT THE ALBUM IS FUCKING LIIIITTT!! 🔥🔥

I am fangirling now bcz i didnt update right after their comeback. But like still my wig literally flew over the pecific ocean and came back.

And do apologize for the short chapter i'll give you this:

Your welcome.

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏