Chapter: 19

Neveah's POV'

I was sitting in a nearby Starbucks shop still thinking about Jungkook. I dont even know why i am thinking of him, i just can't get him out of my mind.

I know it sounds pathetic and that i am thinking of already forgiving him. But that's definitely not it. I still have to find out why did he do it. Why did he betray me?

I dont have a grudge against him or the boys anymore, after sometime i kicked them out i thought that maybe what i did was pointless. Even though i hold a grudge against them it wont prove a point. It wont prove anything.

It wont prove that i am hurt it would just show anger which believe me is there, but i dont want to solve problems through rage i want to solve them through understanding the reasons.

I put my head in my hands thinking of ways of making things right, even though it should be them maybe i should try and put some effort in it myself. I mean it wont hurt now would it?

Maybe i just need to sit down and listen to what they have to say, i mean they flew all the way to Australia for something right? They must have an explanation.

A small smile appeared on my face thinking of seeing the boys again, something just in me missed them and their silly behaviour. Even though they ordered me around most of the time. It wasnt all that bad.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when the bell rang signalling someone entered the cafe. Instinctively i look up to see that someone. My eyes slightly widened at the sight of Junglook and some other girl.

Should i still make things right?

                                       ♡  ♡  ♡

Jungkook's POV'

I woke up with the feeling of someone breathing near my armpit, not such a pleasant thing when you wake up early in the morning.

My eyes lazily open and look over to my right side to see Hoseok hyung drolling over my favourite white T-shirt. I groan in dissatisfaction and push him over to Jimin hyung who was all over the place.

I sit up, my eyes still adjusting to the bright rays of sun shine peeking through the thin curtains. After I'm done skipping over the bodies of my hyungs i walk down the hall to find the nearest bathroom.

As i was still searching I saw Jisoo Noona walking out of what i think is her bedroom, she saw me and a surprised expression flashed across her face. "Oh Jungkook-ah what are you doing up so early?"

"Let's just say i was in a very unpleasant situation back there." I cringed still feeling the hot stinky breath of Hoseok-hyung. She just awkwardly laughed not pushing the topic more.

We stand in the awkward silence before i remember why i was wandering around anyway, "Noona could you tell me where the bathroom is?" She nodded and directed me towards the bathroom.

After i was done with my buisness i walked back outside and into the kitchen to drink some water to get hydrated.

When i entered i saw her sitting on a chair leaning against the counter using her phone. I decided to let the silence between us be and make myself some breakfast. As i opened the fridge all i found was a half eaten pizza slice and a open carten of orange juice.

Looks like someone needs to go grocery shopping

I turned around when I heard an embarrased chuckle coming out of her mouth, "Yeah, sorry about that. I dont really cook i mostly eat outside." She confessed scratching the back of her head.

"Yeah, i can see that." I mutter under my breath not wanting to embarrass her further more, or else we'll be getting kicked out again. Plus Jin hyung would be pretty pissed, "It's okay, i guess I'll just go to Starbucks." I gave her a resurring smile before grabbing my jacket.