Chapter: 15

Neveah's POV'

I have been serving these unconsiderate shaved rats for the past 17 hours, they keep ringing a bell that god knows from where that came from. And they keep ordering me around.

Jimin even rang that bell just for me to pass him the remote which was 5 inches away from him, yep that little man took this 'ordering Neveah around' way to far. All of them are taking way to much advantage of me.

If only i hadnt walked into that homeless shelter this day wouldnt have come. And besides i thought these dorks came to apologize to me about what they did, they are doing the complete opposite.

And whenever i deny to serve them, all of them would threaten to tell Lilly that i am being a "Bad Volunteer" as if she doesnt know that already. But she will definitely put that bit of information about me in consideration.

I was finally resting in my bedroom, my whole body is sore it was as if i was about to fall apart any second. I have never worked this hard in my life ever before. I finally was drifting off to sleep with a satisfying smile on my face.

Well that's what i thought, i heard the ring of that bell i despise so fucking much. My eyes shot open, i know exactly who is doing that.

Jeon fucking Jungkook.

The rest of them probably already gave up on me and felt bad for me. But this little piece of nothing but irritaion didnt feel even a little bad for me. Like literally he should be the one serving me for my forgiveness, its the complete opposite right now.

I heard that stupid bell ring even more violently this time, i flinched because his room is right beside mine. "IF YOU DONT STOP DOING THAT I WILL SHOVE THAT BELL UP YOUR ASS UNTIL IT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!!" I mean it.

I didnt hear a reaponse but i am sure he heard it, i waited for a while to see if he will ring that bell again but fortunately he didnt. A wave of relief sworm through my body when i thought he finally stopped.

I turned to my right side for a better position to finally sleep in. That smile again appeared on my face that i will sleep peacefully now.

Not even 5 fucking minutes of my peacefull sleep i hear that bell again. My eyes shot open because of thaf horrible sound. I stood up and stormed towards his room to see what is so urgent.

"WHAT!?" I shouted on the top of my lungs to show him how freaking angry i am. "Hey hey, babe dont shout." He attempted to calm me down while eating his platter of fruits that took me 2 hours to make and its gone in just 2 minutes.

And the fact that he called me 'babe' even though i tell him to not call me that, we all know he will go against it -_-

I took a deep sigh to calm myself down as much as possible and try not to rip his balls apart. "What do you want?" I asked him somewhat calmly.

"You." He winked with a sly smirk on his face, I rolled my eyes at his used pick up line and the position he was laying down on the bed wasnt helping me look at him in a different way except a full on pervert.

"You just called me all the way here to say that?" I asked trying to keep my cool. He nodded with a disgustingly adorable smile on his face. I hate how he makes my heart melt just with these little things.

I tried to compose myself and not literally melt into a puddle of unicorns. "That bell is so going up your ass." I charged towards him with my sharp nails ready to scratch the living life out of him.

But knowing Jungkook he dodged it easily like stealing candy from a baby. I staright landed on top of him and ended up sitting on his waist, my hands were on his chest and we were in a position that would easily be mistaken that we were making out.