Chapter: 12

Neveah's POV'

(A/N: Yeah i know after 13 centuries finally its her POV' 😂😂, and also i changed little bits of the chapter. Just wanted to let you know.)

I let them in my apartment, i dont know why i let them in. Maybe because i wanted to sincerely help them cuz i still care and took my job as an excuse to do so. Or i really did do this for my job.

But i dont want to get into this right now. I have bigger problems.

I saw Jungkook fast walking towards me. He had this big smile plastered on his face with a stapeler, that smile. I dont know if i should be flustered with that smile or disgusted.

I just brush the thought off, i have no intentions of thinking about Jungkook at this moment. Hoseok pushed past him and quickly sat infront of me, and started blabbering about his injury which was just a cut on his head.

I smiled mentally, i missed him being dramatic. I dont even try disagreeing with it cuz we all know its the truth maybe i should stop disagreeing with my feelings when these type of things happen to me.

Maybe.

I listen to his little complaints and treated his wound, at the corner of my eye i saw Jungkook pouting with folded arms over his chest.

I couldnt help but let that small smile slip from my grip i couldnt hold it in, he just looks so cute that i want to pinch his cheeks and kiss his pouty lips.

The small smile was still there, and aperantly Hoseok-oppa noticed it and his little ranting sention stopped mid way.

I picked up with his silence, so I looked up at him with confusion. Mostly i dont really show any expression or worry i just mind my buisness but Hoseok-oppa being quite all of a sudden is a weird thing.

"What?" I asked as kind as i possibly could, and tried so hard that it wouldnt sound as i spat at him cuz thats how normally talked to all people younger than me I still have respect for olders.

He didnt answer me and just kept looking at me with this 'I caught you' expression with a little sly smirk. I started to get creeped out with a little bit of nervouness mixed in.

Why is he looking at me like that?, does he know i was smiling bcz of Jungkook?, i shouldnt care. But why am i caring?

After a while of that teasing look on his face he finally answered saying "Nothing.", gee thanks for the extra early reply.

Why am i having a feeling that he wanted to show me that he caught me mentally fangirling over Jungkook's pout, and he didnt wanted to tell me to not make things awkward.

Well, if thats the case then that is very considerate of him. I oddly appriciate it, cuz if he did tease me out loud it would have been really awkward for me. As it has been long while since we were 'Friends'.

● ● ●

After treating six of the members injuries and they are eating in the kitchen right now. And atlast it was Jungkook's turn. I dont know why but i was waiting for it to be Jungkook's turn. I know its wrong of me to think that way and i also know that i shouldnt, but this is probably the last time i am seeing him. So maybe i should take advantage of this.

I have literal no explanation as to how we ended up in my bedroom. No explanation at all.

He sat there on my bed staring down at my flustered figure. My hands shakily went towards the cotton ball with some alcohol on it. I still felt his eyes on me. I should feel uncomfortable but i am not.