Filler X Oneshot X Short

*Slight lemon*

He slammed her against the wall and pinned her. He didn't stop there since he knew what turned the masochist on, he knew more things about her body then she did herself.

"So you want to be sleeping with other guys when your away huh?" He growled as he looked in her exotic greenish blue eyes. Eve stared into his dangerous onyx black eyes. "What about it? We didn't actually sleep together, besides what do you care?" Eve tested him, trying to make him mad.

"Shut up, acting like you don't know you're mine. Mine dammit, not that stupid clowns," he wrapped his hands around the base of he neck, his large hand fitting around her neck without much trouble. "Kiss me," she demanded as she took off his Bandana."

His angry eyes stared at her, mostly at her semi large lips. He pulled her to him and she wasted no time to slip her tounge into his mouth. Not liking her dominating him he roamed her mouth before intertwining their tounges. Her breathing changed and her fingers gripped his silky black hair.

Pulling away she whined at the lack of contact. He looked down at her clothes. Knowing what he wanted she took off her coat leaving her in a tight one piece that exposed her breast, stomach, and butt. Feitans hands made there way to his favorite part of her body. Squeezing it, Eve moaned and squeezed her legs together. She stuck her tounge out her mouth and lust clouded her vision.

"Now let me ask you, whose pussy is this?" He asked with a equally lustful tone, enjoying how easily she was weak she was for him. Enjoying that he was the only one who could make he feel like this.

"Yours daddy~" her breath hitched she felt a finger rubbing on her clitoris she would've fell to her knees but Feitan held her up. She arched her back and closed her eyes. "Yes yes yes!" She screamed. "Right there!" She yelled with no care for the others in the base. "What's my name," Feitan growled wanting everyone in the base to know who she belonged to, especially that clown.

"D-DADDY!" She screamed as she felt herself about to climax, but right before she did Feitan removed his finger and looked up her confused eyes. "That's for trying to make me jealous," he stepped back from her desperate state and licked his finger.

"W-what? N-no please I'm sorry!" She begged as she got on her knees knowing he loved when she got down in front of him.

"Nice try," putting his Banda back on he exited the room. Entering the main room everyone avoided meeting his gaze making him smirk. "C-couldnt you do that somewhere else?!" Machi yelled with a blush.

"No."

"I can't believe you guys say I'm the horny one," Phinks face palmed.

"Hn."

_____________

Vdkknahsiakammaka
I'm hella embarrassed but at the same time I'm not. I was gonna write a full lemon but every time I try I get too embarrassed and stop halfway.