Filler X Oneshot X Short

"Chrollo, Twleve ran away again," Feitan told his boss making the ravenette close his book. Looking down at Feitan he held an annoyed look. "What happened now?" Feitan looked away, "shes in one of her moods again." Internally the troupe leader groaned. Closing his eyes he nodded. "Feitan please bring her back to me before she exposes herself. Her tattoo isn't very discreet. Surely someone will see it."

With that Feitan disappeared from the base, traveling at a fast pace. knowing exactly where she was heading.
Home.

.

On the train, the dark skinned girl laid her head against the glass of the train, her green eyes staring out the window. Her eyesight trained on the outside that swiftly passed her vision. She felt sad and moody. She felt sick to her core, she felt useless. She felt unloved and ugly. she felt unwelcomed and judged.

She released a deep breath, not bothering to look at the person who took a seat next to her, already knowing who it was from their nen. "That was fast Fei."

"Its insulting to think I wouldn't find you this quick."

"Can I stay for a little bit longer."

"Hn."

"Fei?"

"Hn."

"I love you," she switched positions, so that she laid her head on his lap and closed her eyes. Listening to the sound of the wheels hitting the tracks and occasionally trying to match her heatbeat to Feitans but stopping when she felt like she was about to pass out.

Feitan closed his eyes, replaying her words his in head.

"You too Eve..."