Little X Bit X Of X Background

Age 6:

The sparkle was what had caught his attention. Walking past one of the many piles of junk was a bright golden key, untainted by the dirt it was covered in. Small, pale, callused hands pulled the sparkly seemingly average key from the pile of trash. Immediately he began to wonder how much it was worth. "It's pretty," he whispered out. Turning around the key he saw the word 'Twleve' engraved in the middle of the key.

"Twleve?" He said aloud unconsciously.

As if it were responding to his words the key began to violently shake before a blinding light emitted from it, making him drop it to the ground. Covering his eyes the boy waited until it was over. By now, the commotion caused the boys friends to come over.

"Chrollo did you find somethi-,"

There, in front of the one called Chrollo was a pretty dark skinned girl around their age, sitting on her heels, her hands in her lap, and staring intently at Chrollo who had fallen on his back, staring flabbergastedly at the girl.

"I know I'm not crazy, did she just come from that key?!"

"Yes..." Chrollo said softly, "yes she did."

The girl simply smiled, "Hi."

Age 11:

"Haha got ya!" Nobunaga yelled leaping from the top of the highest garbage piles, trying to grab on the half naked girl. She snickered with a cat like expression before stepping to the side and hopping onto the space Nobunaga was once.

"Blah!" She pulled at her lower eyelid and stuck out her tounge. "Dammit!" The sixteen year old cursed. "How is she doing that?!" He asked his panting 7 other friends. All of them unable to catch the one they called Twleve.

"Twleve."

"Yes Chrollo?"

"Come."

Soaring from her spot she took her place next to Chrollo. With his open book in his hand he pulled out a collar and before she could react it was attached to her neck. "Crap!" Twleve yelled trying to claw herself out of it. But she was unsuccessful. "This will keep you in your place. Now go put on clothes."

"Stupid emo boy!"

Almost like she couldn't control her movements she began to walk to the hole she dug up to hide her clothes in. Pulling up a cropped tank top and shorts. Once she was finished she pulled her hair from under her shirt, letting it reach her thighs freely.

"She's wearing me out," Feitan mumbled to himself, thankful that there was a way to control her wildness.

"Yeah," Franklin agreed, sitting on a  ragedy couch cushion.

Age 16:

"Twleve, you cut your hair!" Machi exclaimed, looking at the proud taller female. "It got in the way to much, I asked Chrollo to cut it for me."

"Speaking of Chrollo," Pakunoda said joining the coversation. "What's up with you guys. Do you like him or something?"  And instead of being embarrassed like any normal person would be, Twleve smiled. "Nope~ I love him!"

"But don't worry I love you guys too!" The two other girls looked at each other before looking back at the brunette. 'Love?' they thought. Love was for the weak. Cliche but that's how Machi and Paku were raised. Meteor city taught them love was for those who were blessed with family.

"Hehe, I'm telling!" Nobunaga sneered coming out from his hiding spot. Pakunoda rolled her eyes and Machi sighed.

"Idiot," Uvogin stated, "Chrollo already knows " he stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Anyone who doesn't know is idiotic," Franklin added.

"He does meet those qualities," Feitan finished.

"Hey!" The ninja cried.

"Indeed, I do know," Chrollo said calmly with no hidden expression. "He's so mean, not liking me back," Twleve pouted. Missing the look she received from Feitan.

Age 19:

"Twleve, may I know where your going all packed like that?" Chrollo asked curiously. No hint of care traced in his tone.

Turning around teary eyed girl gave him the same smile like she did all those years ago. "It hurts looking at you, loving you and knowing you'll never be able to reciprocate those same feelings. So I've thought about going on a trip until these feelings mature."

"Will you be coming back?"
"Of course I love you too much to ever stay away. I promise to protect you and I will keep my word."
He closed his eyes, "I see. Then goodbye for now Twleve."
"This isn't bye Chrollo. This is I'll see you later."

Turning back around she continued walking, Chrollo opening his eyes and watching his friend leave, for now.

"Yo where is Twleve going?" Phinks asked?

"Shalnark track her."

"Yes boss."

Age 20:

"finally, I've made it to the  Hunter's exam." Twleve released a breath before stepping into the room.

'H-hisoka?!'